Chapter 25

After work, the show went off air for the night and we stayed in his office talking.

I was walking around the arena for a bit and then met Roman at my car in the front.

"You ready to leave" He asked as he took his hair down and then looked at me while I'm over here blushing and trying to cover my face.

"Are you blushing at me?" He laughed and I shook my head no, I tried to calm down and get the red off my face but it ain't working so I'm still red.

"Baby you are so cute when you are red, why you hiding your face" He turned the car on and I put my seat back and pulled out my phone.

"Do you want to eat something before we head inside" He asked as he pulled into the parking lot of Panda Express which is my favorite.

"Yes please!" I put my phone down and he went inside as I waited inside.

Few minutes later, he comes out with the food and some 20 year old girl stopped him, started touching him and started flirting with him.

I minded my business until she touching him in inappropriate places and I got to out the car and walked up to them.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked and she fixed herself real quick. "Who are you?" She looked at me with a disgusted look on her face and crossed her arms while Roman put our food in the car.

"Like I was trying to tell you... that's my girl Aj and apparently you didn't believe me"

"Girl please...anyways can I have your number" She walked up to the car and he rolled the window up and her mother got out the car.

"What's going on? Harper I told you get in the car after you ordered the food. Why are you bothering Aj and her boyfriend Roman Reigns?" Her mother crossed her arms.

"I was trying to get his number and she is claiming to me that she is his girlfriend and she doesn't look like his girlfriend to me"

"How about this Harper, Look up his profile on Google and see who his spouse is and read the name out loud" I said with a smirk on my face and she pulled out her phone and read the name out loud.

"His spouse name is Aj" She looked up from her phone to receive a punch to the nose. Her mother shook her head and got back in the car.

I got in the car and sat in the seat, he turned the car and drove home.

"I need to stop being in public because shit like this happens and I'm tired of it" He got out of the car and I did too, we walked inside and I chuckled.

"Roman if I was her, I would've done the same thing...like look at you, you are one good looking motherfucker, who wouldn't try to flirt with you" I said as I went upstairs to shower and change clothes.

"But still I don't need anyone else when I have you as my girlfriend and apparently when I say I'm dating someone no one believes me until you step out the car or step into the conversation."

I walk back downstairs and went into the kitchen and grabbed our food, I set it down on the table and sat beside him.

"What are we watching today?" I asked and he grabbed the remote and searched up a movie for us to watch.

"Just wait baby" He clicked the movie and placed the remote on the table and grabbed his food, he handed me mine and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Baby don't tell me this is 365 days, you are nasty" I laughed as I opened my tray and he looked at me with a smirk.

After a while we were 45 minutes into the movie and we already finished our food, I threw away the trash we had and I sat back down.

"I'm sleepy hubby, hold me please" I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck "You always sleepy baby, we haven't even finished the movie and you are going to sleep" He wrapped his arms around my waist and held on to me as I started to fall asleep.

"Well I'm tired okay" I kissed and tried falling back asleep but he pulled me back and started kissing me.

"Baby, why you kissing me? I want to sleep" I was very tired and he turned me around on his lap and showed me my favorite scene.

"That must've woke you up, huh?" he grabbed my chin and pulled me close to him and kissed me.

"Why your lips so soft baby? I'm going to keep kissing them" I said as I pecked his lips again.

"I could say the same thing as you" He pinned me under him and pushed his hair back. "I just turned you on, didn't I?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Let's fix that" He grabbed my waist and kissed me, I pulled his shirt off and tied up his hair.

"Why do you always turn me on?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders and smirked, he kissed down my neck.

He pushed down on my hips and I continued to grind on him as he kept kissing and leaving love marks down my neck.

After that make out session we had, we've ended up on the bed in my room, I turned the lights off and went to sleep, he pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest.

The next day, I woke up and took a shower...I changed clothes and let baby Roman stay sleep.

I went into the living room and cleaned up the mess we left on my couch and then washed my hands to start making breakfast for the both of us.