Bio

Name: Kratus

Legal Name: Carl Pitt

Age: Over 7,000 years

Height: 6'2

Birthday: Unknown (Legally August 12)

Appearance: Black wavy hair, blue eyes and very bulky.

Costume:

(Instead of blue, is red and black and is made of cosmic energy

(Instead of blue, is red and black and is made of cosmic energy. The costume stores in his cosmic energy system but mostly from a ring)

Personality: He is a tough cookie, in the sense he is... very hard to joke or break through. Kratus is very violent, very brutal towards the Deviants and even a rule breaker. He is the black sheep of the Eternals being the opposite, Ajak sees Kratus someone who doesn't follow rules and totally against Arishem's rules. Druig is the only person Kratus actually opens up totally, and only he knows Kratus' secrets and vice versa. Makkari was Kratus' girlfriend in a sexual matter but he called it off realizing she actually believed in Arishem and Ajak, he had no loyalty but hate towards Arishem. He left before Sersi and Ikaris wedding, which Kratus actually really didn't care. He doesn't wish to fight humans since he wants to dodge unnecessary damage but he has a short temper, and when he loses it... he literally loses it.

Powers and Abilities

Eternal Physiology: He is empowered by Cosmic Energy and has complete and perfect control over his entire body and cosmic abilities.

Immortal: He can't die from age or diseases, and every time he comes back to life, someone takes his place in the dead. The only way to die is if loses control of his body while being in a death state or if a part of his body molecules is extremely damaged.

Superhuman Strength: He is actually superior to Gilgamesh in strength, his strength is considered by him incalculable, he does have a limit but his strength is so impressive he creates shockwaves with them, he is very tactical with them too, compared to the other Eternals, he fought is mostly every war so he has full control of his strength and tends to hold back.

Superhuman Speed: His running speed is equal to the one of an Asgardian.

Superhuman Durability: He is as strong as he is as durable, his durability depends on his strength but at his weakest, nukes are nothing to him.

Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are much faster than his overall speed, able to even constantly dodge lightning and even light speed attacks such as Ikaris' laser eyes.

Superhuman Stamina: He doesn't get tired thanks to Cosmic Energy.

Enhanced Senses: Cosmic Energy has gave him higher senses, even beyond those of a super soldier.

Cosmic Berserker: Even though he has full control of his cosmic energy, he doesn't have full control of his anger. His energy is connected to his anger and when he loses that anger, he loses control of his own power. His cosmic energy works as an aura and glowing eyes the same color of his own energy. His strength increases but his mental control completely vanishes.

Master Combatant: Thanks to having over 21 centuries of age, he has picked up a lot of fighting styles from The Eternals and a few on Earth but thanks that he has speed and strength, he uses his fighting more efficiently. His form is considered perfect while he doesn't use martial arts such as ninjutsu or that category, he is a warrior.

Eidetic Memory: He remembers every moment in his life when he arrived on Earth, and compared to Athena, he does remember some events in his past lives without the effect of Mahd Wy'ry.

Multilingualism: He knows every language since the day he arrived on Earth, also every accent.

Love Interest

(Yeah I actually never planned on changing the love interest

(Yeah I actually never planned on changing the love interest.)

Arcs

Captain Marvel
The Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Thor: Ragnarök
Avengers Infinity War
Eternal
Avengers Endgame
Eternals
Captain Marvel: The Moonstone
Thor: Love and Thunder
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
The Marvels

We will see where the characters ends.