Chapter 4: Primal Saiyan vs The Ultimate Android

Start from the beginning

*E21's blast made a huge explosion that destroyed the entire block in that part of the city. E21 stared at the smoke from her blast with a smile thinking she had won the fight*

Evil 21: Heh heh, now you understand how powerful I am! Huh?

*(Y/N) made his way out of the smoke and levitated in front of 21, his clothes were a bit thorn, he had bruises and cuts on his body and he was breathing heavily*

(Y/N): No choice, I have to take it further... KAIOKEN X20!!!!!

*Immediately after taking the Kaioken further (Y/N) charges at E21 and punches her face pushing her away, he quickly moves past her and kicks her chin sending her up in the air. He joins his hands together as a blue beam of energy charges on his hands*

(Y/N): KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*When E21 recovered mid-air her eyes widened when she saw the powerful Kamehameha coming straight at her. She stopped the beam with her right hand, she gritted her teeth as she tried her best to knock back the Kamehameha*

Evil 21: K-Knngh! I-I will not...! *Uses her left hand as well to try to push back the Kamehameha* I will p-push it back....!!!!!!

(Y/N): HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*The Kamehameha turned bigger and stronger and it slowly started to overwhelm E21*

Evil 21: K-KNGH...KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

*(Y/N)'s Kamehameha completely overwhelmed E21. After that (Y/N) landed back on the ground returning back to his base form and wincing from the pain the Kaioken caused to his body*

(Y/N): *Huff* *Huff* I think I overdid it but at least it's ove--

Evil 21: Whoops! Psych!

*(Y/N)'s eyes widen when he sees E21 land in front of him, her wounds regenerating fast thanks to her majin cells*

Evil 21: You've surprised me with that attack but did you really believe it would be enough to beat me? All you did was exhaust yourself, now look at you. You're a mess, (Y/N)~

(Y/N): (I've put everything I had into that attack... What am I up against? This is insane!)

Evil 21: Fu fu fu~ Now... My turn!~

------------------------------

*Trunks slowly opened his eyes, he was trying to call back on what happened and when he remembered what happened with 21 he immediately sat up*

Android 21: You're finally awake, thank Kami! I was just about to lend you some of my energy to--

*21 was about to place her hand on Trunks' shoulder but he pushes her away roughly as he fully stands up*

Trunks: I knew trusting an android was gonna backfire in some way! You made the situation worse instead of fixing it! 

Android 21: T-Trunks, I...-

Trunks: Why, 21?! Why did you keep this from us?!

Android 21: I...I... I was afraid of what you all would do if you knew! You and the others barely trusted me there was no way you would've let me in on your mission to protect this world if you knew about my other half...

Trunks: So your idea of having us trust in you was to lie to us?!

Android 21: You have a right to be angry, Trunks... But you have to understand why I was afraid to tell you all about my true power and my other half... It was thanks to (Y/N) that I knew my creator was wrong about you all. You're not murderers that deserve to be murdered by us androids, you're good people that fight for the peace of this world. He even taught me that I don't need to be a fighter in order to do good. I had to step up this time because I didn't want either of you to die so I had to risk my counterpart taking over... But I promise you that I'll do everything in my power to amend my mistake.