Chapter 4: Primal Saiyan vs The Ultimate Android

Start from the beginning

Evil 21: Such a unique and exquisite taste~ I was right about you~

(Y/N): What are you talking about...?

Evil 21: Killing you would be a waste, turning you into a delicious sweet will surely satisfy me but it would only be a one-time experience and I don't want that so I'm giving you a chance.

(Y/N): What chance?

Evil 21: Be with me. Together we can do whatever we want!~ Free to enjoy sweets, free from responsibility, free to have fun!~ You do like fun, don't you?~

*(Y/N) looked back at E21 in absolute confusion still processing the offer she just made to him*

Evil 21: I promise you, (Y/N)~ This whole world shall be yours~

*(Y/N) clenched his fists as his golden aura started to become brighter*

(Y/N): Thanks but no thanks!

*(Y/N)'s golden aura explodes which sends E21 flying away, she recovers mid-air and glares at (Y/N)*

Evil 21: I just gave you the chance of a lifetime and you rejected me?! What, is it because you prefer my weak counterpart?!

(Y/N): Not only that but I won't betray who I am and break the promise I made to Gohan! And the other 21 is not weak!

Evil 21: Tsk...! So be it then!

(Y/N): Indeed, time to finish this. *Looks at his hand* I've worked hard to perfect this but unfortunately it still messes up my body. *Closes his hand into a fist* But still! HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*(Y/N)'s aura turns more aggressive as the ground starts to shake intensely. E21 looks at him interested in what he has in store for her. Suddenly (Y/N)'s aura calms down and he stays still with his eyes closed, E21 looked at him confused as a smile forms on his lips. He looks up at her and roars*

(Y/N): KAIOKEN!!!!

Evil 21: Kaio what? Kngh! *Covers her face with her arm*

*(Y/N)'s aggressive aura returned but not it was fused with a powerful red aura*

(Y/N): It worked! The power of a Super Saiyan combined with the Kaioken. A technique my dad learned from King Kai.

Evil 21: Hmm... Don't think you can defeat me just with that small multiplier!

(Y/N): "Small multiplier"? I'll show you what this small multiplier can do...*Smirks* Let's go!!!

*At incredible speed (Y/N) charged at E21 and punched her gut with so much force that a shockwave was made, she spat saliva and blood from her mouth. (Y/N) didn't stop and followed up by elbowing her cheek and with a powerful roar, he finishes by sledgehammering her head and sending her to the ground with force. The concrete where she crashed was completely destroyed leaving a crater and a lot of dust. To his surprise, E21 recovered very fast and she charged at him through the dust at full speed. (Y/N) managed to dodge the attack she tried to hit him with but he failed to dodge the second attack to his face that staggered him momentarily. She took the opportunity to sledgehammer (Y/N)'s head to send him back to the ground. Before he could recover she appeared in front of him*

Evil 21: This is the end!