Chapter 12 Momo-sama (part 2)

Momo-sama pointed her sword at the officer and the cannon aimed at him.
"Fire!" Momo-sama screamed.
The cannon fired, and the officer was glued to his car by a white dough, bigger than him.
"What's that?" Adrien asked.
"Kibi dango. It's a millet dumpling, like those that Momotaro brought with him in his journey to defeat the ogres" Kagami explained.
"I see. . . At least it's not a real cannon ball" the boy said.
"My good fellows, don't be afraid! Follow my lead and nobody will take away our vessel!" Momo-sama proclaimed.
"For our safety, it's better if we do as she says" Adrien whispered to Kagami.
"Ready for orders, m'am!" Kagami and Adrien did the sailor salute.
Momo-sama pointed her sword to the Seine and the boat sailed, following the water.
"To the ocean!" She exclaimed.
_
_
_
Marinette was in Luka's car.
After their fight, Luka joined her martial arts class, and to spend more time with Marinette, he offered her a ride home.
They were stuck in the traffic, but they had a small TV screen to pass the time. Luka obviously didn't mind being alone with Marinette. She was watching the news: the reporter was talking about the Akuma attack that was happening in that moment.
"It looks like the super villain has two hostages on her boat" the cameraman framed them and Marinette recognized one of them.
"Is that- is that Adrien!?" She placed her face a few inches from the TV screen.
"Nah! It's just a guy that looks like him" Luka dissented.
Marinette got off the car to go save her friend. She ran between the veichles stuck in the traffic. She even took a unattended bike to reach the boat faster.
"Who is that?" Kagami asked when she saw Marinette.
"The most wonderful girl on the planet" Adrien said, looking beamy.
Marinette called him, continuing to pedal in order to keep up with the boat.
"Adrien, jump in the water!" Marinette screamed.
Momo-sama noticed the girl who was following them.
"Who's that? Another enemy?" She pointed her sword at Marinette and the cannon aimed in her direction.
"Wait!" Adrien begged her to not fire "That's not an enemy! She's my friend!" .
Momo-sama said that a girl of the land couldn't be friend with a member of her crew.
"Fire!" .
"NO!" Adrien screamed.
The cannon fired at Marinette, and she fell off the bike before she was struck with the dumpling dough.
While lying on the sidewalk, Marinette raised her head and lookef at the boat that was getting away. She stood up and called her Kwami "We have to help them! Plagg, claws out!" .
_
_
_
"How could you!?" Adrien was fuming with rage after Momo-sama fired at Marinette.
He fearless ran to the super villain, who used the dandling rope of the mast to escape his wrath.
"We have a mutineer, huh? I won't tollerate such behavior!" Momo-sama used the rope of the mast to tie his arms to his body.
When the boy was harmless, she kicked him inside the boat.
Adrien fell off the stairs and was locked inside Kagami's cabin.
The girl wanted to help him, but she had to desist.
"Unless you want to join him, you better be a good girl and do as I say!" Momo-sama threatened her daughter.
Tikki flew out of Adrien's bag and helped the boy to get free from the ropes.
"Here you go!" She smiled.
"Thanks, Tikki" Adrien stood up and transformed.
_
_
_
Lady Noir reached the boat and jumped on it.
"Alright, m'am! You better stop this boat and turn it back, before I get my claws on you!" Lady Noir said to Momo-sama, and she laughed at her.
"You must be the one they call 'Lady Noir'. You really think that a descendant of Momotaro would crawl in fear before neko-chan?" .
"I don't know who this Momo Hamtaro is, but it doesn't matter. This neko says that the cruise is over!" Lady Noir hold her staff like a sword and engaged a sword fight with the super villain.
When Mister Bug arrived, he was called by Kagami, who was hiding behind the rudder.
"Mister Bug, I can't stop the boat or make it change direction. The rudder doesn't work!" Kagami explained.
"Stay here! Lady Noir and I will save your mother and your boat" Mister Bug said to Kagami and then he went to help his partner.
Lady Noir was fighting like a real swordman, but Momo-sama was just as capable as her.
The super villain raised her sword. Mister Bug used his yo-yo to pull away Lady Noir before Momo-sama cut her in half.
"Hey, Mister B!" Lady Noir saluted him while she was tied to his yo-yo.
"Need a hand, my fellow super heroine?" Mister Bug asked "Lucky Charm!" He recived a chain.
His lucky vision focused on the cannon and he had a plan.
"Lady Noir, let's make her loose her patience!" Mister Bug said.
"That's the plan?. . . I love it!" Lady Noir esulted.
They parted and started jumping on the boat, to annoy Momo-sama. She could hear them leaping all around her.
She was trying to point her sword at them, and the cannon was following the movements of the sword.
Finally Lady Noir stopped between Momo-sama and the cannon.
"Ha-ha! You'll regret stepping on my vessel, neko-chan! Fire!" Momo-sama yelled, pointing at the heroine with her sword.
Mister Bug immediately chained the super villain's arm to the mast.
"What the-?" Momo-sama couldn't move from that spot. So when Lady Noir stepped aside, the cannon fired a huge dumpling at the woman, and she was glued to the mast.
"This was my favorite plan!" Lady Noir laughed.
Under all that dumpling, they found the sword. Lady Noir destroyed it with her Cataclysm, and Mister Bug purified the Akuma when this tried to fly away.
"Miraculous Mister Bug!" Thanks to the Lucky Charm, the Tsurughi boat was brought back to where it was moored before, but it returned to be as crumbling as it was before.
When Tomoe detransformed and dumpling desappeared, Kagami went to her mom.
"Mother, it's over now. You're safe" Kagami hugged her.
"I don't know what happened. . . but I'm glad you're okay, dear. You're the most important thing I have!" Tsurughi-san said.
"Me? I thought it was our boat. . ." Kagami questioned.
"The boat is important to me because it's our home; it's what keeps us together. But I love you more than anything else, Kagami" They hugged again.
Mister Bug was so happy for them, meanwhile Lady Noir looked a bit envious. She missed hugging her mom like that.
_
_
_
After Mister Bug and Lady Noir left, Kagami went to help Adrien, but he was already free from the ropes.
Then Marinette and Luka showed up, to make sure everyone was okay.
Kagami thanked Adrien for standing up for them with the officer.
"If it's okay with your mom, I'd like to help you with the repairs" Adrien offered his help to fix their boat.
"We can give you a hand!" Marinette offered herself and Luka to help as well.
"I can't thank you enough! Please, accept to stay with us for dinner" Kagami enthused, taking Adrien's hand.
The three teens agreed to stay, so Kagami went to tell her mom to make dinner for her new friends, holding Adrien's hand and making him go with her.
"Looks like Adrien found himself a sweet girl to be friends with" Luka smiled.
"It seems so. . ." Marinette murmured, feeling concerned for a reason that she couldn't understand.