the night falls

"This will show you not to take Amythest from me"

Midnight looked at the jolteon. "What are you talking about?" Cumulus used thunder shock. Midnight dodges it. "You stole her from me!!" Cumulus growled.

Midnight thought of what that ment. It clicked. "You like her dont you?" He asked dodging yet another attack. "And your jealous of me. I didn't steal her from you Cumulus. You just never confessed your feelings to her".

Cumulus growled again "You have no idea how I felt!!" He ran towards the umbreon. Midnight didn't have time to dodge and was knocked to the ground and Cumulus tackled him. Eyes the shape of hearts and full of rage "I'm going to hurt you like how you hurt me" he raised his paw, claws ready to strike.

Cumulus lowered his paw quickly and scratches Midnight's eye. He then bit the umbreon on the ear, hard. Blood splashed against his muzzle as he tore a chunk out of the ear. He spit it on the ground and dug his claws into midnight's chest.

The umbreon screamed in pain alerting the others inside. The first to run out...was Amethyst. She gasped in shock. "CUMULUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She ran and pushed the jolteon off of midnight. "M-midnight?" He coughed up blood a sign he was alive.

Soon the others ran out. Silver sent everyone  home.

~time skip~

When the siblings got home tulip immediately showed cumulus how terrified she was but also her anger.

"I cant believe you would hurt him cumulus." She shuddered "your own friend" cumulus scoffed "I never considered him one" the leafeon looked mortified. "I don't don't recognize you any more Cumulus, your not the brother I remember, the one I used to look up to when I was an eevee"

Cumulus looked at her "I'm still the same older brother, i-i don't know what going on with me" his eyes were normal "it's like I get pushed back and something takes over my body" he began to cry. Tulip patted his head caringly.

"Help me, please"