Heart eyes

"I wont allow that"

"Uh Cu Cu, are you alright?" The sound of his sisters voice snapped Cumulus out of his thoughts, his eyes returning to normal, "Huh? Oh yeah uh congratulations you two hehe" he forced a smile.

"So how long have you two been together behind out backs hmm?" Silver questions the new couple. "Just about a week now" Amethyst giggled.

"Yeah, it hasn't been that long" midnight said. "Well anyways, congratulations, this is definitely something worth celebrating, hmm how about a party at my place!" Silver exclaimed, placing his two front paws on the table, "tonight 7:00 pm the fun begins"

They alm laughed at the sylveons eccentric behavior, which he normally was like. The group talked about a few other things before parting ways. "Sooooo. What was with you not saying much at breakfast" Tulip questions her brother. "Its nothing Tul lets just get to the market, we need food at the house." He walked ahead.

'Midnight will pay for stealing Amethyst from me' he smirked 'then she will finally see my affection for her' he chuckled before acting like he wasn't just thinking of hurting the Umbreon. Tulip soon caught up to Cumulus. The two got all the groceries they needed and headed home.

~TIME SKIP~

It was now 6:27, Tulip was ready for Silver's party but Cumulus was not. He locked himself in his room. "Cu Cu? The party is about to start get ready, I swear for a electric type your oddly slow" Cumulus opened the door "Okay fine let's go"

They two head to Silver's house, or should I say mansion. Being a Shiney pokemon has it's perks I'll tell you that. Just before Tulip could knock the door swung open and Tulip and Cumulus were pulled in by Silver.

"EEE I'm so glad you two came! Especially you Cumulus, I thought you wouldn't since you had a crush on Amethyst" Cumulus blushed, "well that's um in the past"

One by one the others arrived. Cumulus was in the kitchen when a certain Umbreon walked in. Midnight was getting himself some food when Cumulus walked up to him "hey Midnight, I'd like to talk to you for a sec, outside" the jolteons eyes were hearts. "Uh okay" the umbreon agreed.

The both went outside. "So why d..." Midnight was caught off guard when he saw Cumulus, sparks flying off his pale yellow fur. "This will show you not to take Amethyst from me"