1

MASSIMOS POV

"Capo we need to leave" My right hand and best friend Federico sed. Today we are going to one of our clubs, we are meeting some men there. 

After 10 minutes we got to the club, we entered in our private reception that leaded to the VIP section. 

The meeting started and it was nothing out of the usual. I was watching the first flor, it was full of drunk people dancing and fucking in tables. I was about to stop looking, when my eyes met the most beautiful creature. A black shiny hair girl, with blue clear eyes. They were pure blue, my eyes traveled around her body. She had the perfect curves in the perfect places. She had a big and gorgeous ass, with perfect size boobs. She has a little slim waist, and she looked as fragile as the purest glass. She was small, like 5'0. She needed someone to protect her, and that will be me. 

I had been with a lot of women but none like her, i know she's different, she will be mine, mine only

Federico was next to me so i told him: "I want you to tell me everything off that girl". 

"Yes capo" 

"So boy's Mario has some friends that came to the club, mind if we invite the over here" Tom sed with a smirk. 

We simply nodded. Mario called his friends and told her to come over. 

Three girls crossed the door, they were pretty but nothing stunning, but then all of a sudden a fourth girl crossed the door. It was my blue angel. 

What the hell is she doing here? how the fuck does she know Mario and Tom?

She stood there playing with her finger looking to the floor, she was shy, i love it. 

Wait! what the actual fuck! I didn't notice until now what she's wearing. A red little fucking tight dress. It ends under her ass, and it's strapless. It is too revealing !

The other 3 were siting on Marios, Toms, and Federico's lap. 

"Oh Don don't worry, my friends told me that they were four, so theres one for each. Al tho this angel over there is new, i had never seen her before" Mario sed, looking up and down my angel. 

I clenched my jaw and fist. But i relax knowing that she was knew and never been with this men before. 

"Oh babe this is Luna, she dosn't go out much, and she's new to this so shes kind of nervus" The girl in Mario's lap sed. 

"Sit" i sed stearnly pointing at my lap for Luna to sit. What a beautiful name, for a beautiful girl. 

My angel raised her head, and when she realised what i asked her eyes widen. 

"I.SED.SIT" I sed more stearnly this time. 

She walked to where i was and to my surprise she started to take a sit beside me. Why the fuck is she not doing as i sed! Shes mine !

I grabbed her waist and pulled her to my lap, she started to strugle, but i put some presure on her waist. 

Then she stoped moving. 

She was perfect on me, she was so little and i was much much much more bigger. 

We were talking when all of a sudden her phone started ringing.

Who the hell is calling her at this time?!

A/N

Hope you enjoy!