𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

➪ꏳꀍꍏᖘ 008

"Umm hi?"
She squeaks,and Jimin finds himself to be awfully amused.

Momentarily,the pretty attendant to his classes is forgotten once he settles his eyes on the shy gaze of the dainty thing spread on his lap.

"Well hello there,little succubus I'm taking it?"
Jimin husks, tightening his grip around the rounding of her waist as he pulls himself closer into her mist.

She shies away even more the closer he grows,until sharp claws are gently pressing to his naked chest while scarlet amberique doe eyes stare down at him.

She seemed so innocent,daintily so, even more easily advantagible.

"You would be the first of your kind to be as shy as you are."
He humms,gaze intently scanning the features of her pretty face,settling on the steady pulse in her neck and how smooth the rush of oxygen and blood ran audibly in his ears.

"Is— would that be disappointing?"
Her voice is of the softest his heard,enthrallingly he finds himself enamoured with it,entranced until only the soft toning notes of her alone fill his conscious mind to the brim.

"Not for me,I suppose."
Is his only answer, leaning back and away from the warmth that was steadily emitting from her dark brown skin.

She was inexplicably breathtaking,but what less is to be expected from an demonic seductress?

"Oh..okay."
It's painly obvious,just how nervous and awkward she must feel,the glow of her cheeks contrasting to the darkness of her skin as she wrings her sharp nails into her hands, folding them aggressively together.

"Uh–huh."

Jimin hasn't stopped smoothing down circles against the skin of her hips,and there starts a noticeable flush on her skin when he pushes slightly up into her warm wet naked apex,snuggly nestled between her thighs.
Sensing the enjoyment she recieves from the slight pressure he applies to her cunt with his clothed cock,he stills immediately,the immediate way with which she lifts her gaze to his is utterly amusing.

"What is it that you would want from me tonight,dear summoner?"
She asks,and her thick thighs clench around his slender hips as she pushes down against him,the flare of her dainty little nose luring Jimin even closer to how steadily her gaze seems to burn.

"Quite the question..."
He pulls her closer and closer with each word,until they're mere inches away from each other,and she has no choice but to inhale anything and everything that was the spicy intoxication of Jimin's own satanic scent.

Not that she knew that,of course.

But,it definitely was to fucking grow maddening about.

"As it is easily answered...yes?"
She pipes,her grip growing tighter on the silk of her own robes the more Jimins grip grows tighter around her,the longer her pulsating cunt can feel his twitching thick length between her thighs.

So close to the touch,and yet she was made to teasingly hover above it,courtesy of Park Jimin himself.

"But oh,the variety...

Makes it very hard to be decisive on what I want,you see?"
His voice gravelly husks,and the small whisper of a whine that leaves her when he purposely pushes up into her, having her wet clitoris rub against the smooth material of his basketball shorts that covers his aching cock,is all the pleasure he seemingly needs.