Vol 3. S.S. - Preparation

Začít od začátku

It all looped back. They got stuck again in finding something for Hagakure to wear for the big sex party tonight. Facing this dilemma, they all sat down quietly. Trying to think of a way for Hagakure to look good.

Minites past and there was still no plan that was propsed until Hagakure herself come up with an idea. "Wouldn't like, hero costume count, right?"

"You want to dress up as gloves?" Mina sarcastically said.

"But does it count?"

"I guess if the person has a thing for hero foreplay." Jirou answered.

"Then how about our school uniform?"

They thought about it. A school uniform doesn't sound too bad. It was simple and very plain but one could put a few twists to make it effective.

"Try it on without your underwear." Mina ordered.

Hagakure listened without hesitation. When it comes to fashion, Mina was one of the girls that you can count on. She stripped and got dressed. She twirled around the large mirror making her skirt flutter.

"Ooooooh, it looks nice. Thank you that Mina." She expressed her gratitude.

Mina smiled and proudly said that it was no problem at all. Now that Hagakure was finish, it was now Jirou who's still wasn't dressed.

"All of your lingerie were too big for me..." Jirou unhappily stared down at her chest.

"What's your current cup size? Maybe I brought something back from my middle school days."

Jirou looked dejected but still founded the courage to speak to them even if it was a lowly voice. "It's... A..."

"Well, you're in luck then. Those tiger prints that Hagakure wore are the only ones that matches your size." She quickly hunted for the pair that was lost in the chaotic pile of clothes that they have made.

She found the tiger print bra but can't seem to find its pair. Jirou and Hagakure soon joined the search to find the missing panty. The three of them were all on fours turning, flipping and grabbing every pair of lingerie they could find. Until they finally found it under the bed.

Mina tossed the pair to Jirou. "Try it on."

She caught it and placed it on the bed. Jirou undressed her casual wear and underwear. She was now bare baked in front of 2 girls, which surprisingly made her aroused. Leaving that train of thought, Jirou snapped on the pair and showed it off to them.

"So how does it look...?" Scared that it might look awful on her.

"It... looks amazing!" Hagakure yelled. "I always thought of you somewhat as a cat."

"I don't know. It feels like it's missing something." Mina claimed.

"Missing? Like what?" Jirou questioned.

Mina walked towards her box of items. She opened it using her key and grabbed some handful of items.

"Something like this." She laid down what she had brought and made them look. It was a cat ear, cat tail and a lubricant.

"You can't be serious? That large thing won't fit in me!" Jirou said.

"Unfortunately for you, I am. So, turn around and we'll help you shove it in. Why do you think there was a hole behind that panty? Plus, you would look really slutty but in a good way!"

Jirou sighed and went with it. It was for the better, or so she thought. As soon as the cold lubricant drench her asshole, the huge anal plug on the tail was forcefully shoved without her knowing.

"Aaaaaahh!!" She moaned. This was the first time she experienced anything sexual in that type of hole.

"There's still a long way to go, so... good luck?" Hagakure awkwardly said.

Mina tried to gently push it in but it wouldn't budge. So forcefully shoving it was the best way to go. "Alright, I'll use more force this time so get ready. In 3, 2, 1!"

The tail was shoved ¾ inside of her, still leaving a portion on the outside. The sudden motion on her ass was much to be expected, it was too much for her to handle.

"Mmmmmmmmmhhhh!!!" Jirou came.

It continued in the night. Every time Mina pushed it in, Jirou would get excited again and then cum within a few pushes. She endured it and was finally prepared. All the three needed to do was to apply makeup and wait for that long and awaited time. The time for Deku to fuck them out of their minds.

AN - Hello again. This concludes Volume 3 if this story and as you readers know, I will take a 2 week break from writing starting next week. I got to say, writing really is exhausting if your life is very complicated and compact but that didn't stop me from enjoying making these stories. My University starts next week again so I hope I can manage my studies and story making at the same time. If I don't then it is what it is. Once again, thank you for reading this. That's all for what I have to say and Goodbye.