Chp1

Ross POV:

We sat on the cosy couch while she snuggled against me for warmth.
I could hear each heart beat and could feel the tinkering of her soft fingers.
was that like to be in love?

I would ask myself each day.I would keep questioning myself but would never return with an answer.

we had planned to watch movies and swim all day cause we had a day off.it was too cold to use the swimming pool. The DVD player wasn't working.we just randomly surfed through channels on the TV.

riker entered the room.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb u two"

"Rike,can't a girl and a guy be friends?" She asked

"Um sorry,BEST FRIENDS?"she corrected herself.

that's what I was to her.a friend. A best friend only made it worse.it was a person who was the the closest but who you didn't love.

Dad came inside in a hurry.he was sweating." News channel quick! "He panted.

I started the news channel.the man on the screen looked quite worried too

.he said:Attention people..do not ..I repeat do not step out much.there have been early signs of a tsunami coming up.a massive one.we request you to stay inside from next week.there have been earthquakes and natural calamities all over the world and there are chances that it is the full stop.

" what does he mean its the full stop?!"asked riker as he switched off the TV with frustration.

"it means that it's over."dad replied.

"what is over?"

"life."dad said plainly.

I knew she was scared as she snuggled closer to me,her heart beating faster.
My dad and riker left the room to tell the others leaving us alone

."Ross,are we gonna die?"she said widening her brown beautiful eyes.
"no laur"I replied even though I wasn't sure myself.