I want too object but reluctant to do so.

So I just replied with short muffled 'mmhn'

Momonga: " Okay, I'll be in the 6th floor if you need me"

After that he use the Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown to teleport to 6th floor.

I grimaced at the thought of my relationship with Momonga. While we are have a professional relationship at the office, I always consider him as a friend while playing YGGDRASIL, we are all on equal ground. Maybe I can change his mindset in this new world.

Yeah, I'll try my best to support him and maybe the image of me being his boss will fade away in time.

With that I fell asleep immediately.

---

I woke up, floating in the air.

I glance around while still looking confused. This definitely a space. And It's was colorful.

Many bright stars in the blanket of space with rock that I think called 'asteriod' just floating around.

Its seems that I'm in the planetary system since I can see the star similar to my sun. but umm the planet is... uh.. really close to each other? that not how gravity works. They will crash with one another.

But before I asked another question to myself I bump into something in the back of my body.

It was a monitor, a giant monitor infact.

And far away form it there's a desk, complete with keyboard, mouse and a book.

I decided to 'hovered' toward the desk to look at it closely. When I get close enough It seems that everything seems normal.

While I inspect it further, the thought of me floating around the space is ludicrous. Either I dreaming or I'm in coma right now.

If I'm in coma, I wish my gaming setup is destroyed. All of them are too precious to be used by someone else. Especially my chair.

Suddenly a chair just popped up, materialize in instant, leaving a trail of gold dust after it appears.

Whoa!?

Wait a second... This chair look familiar..

The heck!? My gaming chair is here? Don't tell me the keyboard and the mouse are similar to mine too?

When I look at them, as expected they suddenly rematerializes themselves to appear as my gaming hardware. And my headphone decided to joined the party too.

If they're all my previous hardware, so that's mean the giant monitor probably form 'Panaphonic'.

After the thought passes through my mind, a bright golden light suddenly erupt behind me.

The giant monitor is no more. Replaced by Monitor similar to mine back in the real word, a large Panaphonic brand monitor, 8k ultra wide screen.

It was coming toward me slowly.

I kinda freaked out for a moment, considering the situation I got into right now. But, I clam down after I know there's no danger ahead. Called it a gut feeling.