Obi-Wan x reader - Summer AU

Modern AU Inspired by the star wars summer vacation.

T/W: Kissing (if that's considered a warning), except this none, only bad writing

Word Count: 1,317

A/N: I know I am late but here's a summer one shot. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vacation? You had to hear this word for more years than you'd like to admit.

No, vacation was not for you, not for a Jedi. But here you were, on an island along with Padme, Anakin, and Obi-Wan.

Yes, you read that right, Obi-Wan.

With the two formers, you had the best relationships, friends for many years with Anakin, same to Padme. But Obi-Wan? Oh, he was quite the case.

You had begun as Padawans at the same time, became Jedi knights at the same time but you were always... let's say you weren't either friends or enemies.

Of course, you had been together on almost every mission, which meant that you knew each other very well but there was always some kind of rivalry.

Unfortunately, he was in your mind more times than you'd like to admit, but that's a story for another time. Or it isn't?

__________________________________

"Y/N, we're going to the beach, are you coming?" Anakin knocked on your door.

It was late afternoon and you thought why not?

"Give me ten minutes!" you replied and got ready.

When you went downstairs you were met with Padme applying sunscreen on Anakin who was complaining and Obi-Wan who was reading sitting on a sofa.

"Aren't you coming?" you raised your eyebrows in question and crossed your arms in your chest.

"I might join you later" he replied not looking away from his book.

"You'll miss all the fun"

"Reading is fun too, you know"

"Obi-Wan, we're here to relax, not study!"

"What do you know of fun?" he now looked you in the eyes.

In the meanwhile, Padme and Anakin had stopped their previous activities and were now watching you. Padme always said that you and Obi-Wan were perfect for each other and Anakin who had happened to walk at this moment, hearing what Padme had said agreed as well.

You had done nothing more but shot them a death glance.

"What do you know of fun?" you asked more stubborn than ever.

"Alright, we have to get going, Obi-Wan you're free to join us anytime" Padme cut you off before he could reply.

"As for the fun part, you're both boring" Anakin laughed.

"Shut up, Anakin!" you both said in unison.

When you arrived at the beach it was already crowded with people enjoying themselves.

You took off your top and shorts, staying in your swimsuit. It was strange, but in a good way, having used to wear all those layers of the Jedi robes.

"Ugh, sand, it's-"

"It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. We know, Anakin" you said and earned a laugh from Padme and an annoyed glare from Anakin.