Cassian Andor x reader - Captain and Major P.4

Hello there! Here's part 4. Hope you like it.

T/W: swearing, blood, graphic description of fights, wound tending, bad writing, let me know if I missed anything.

Word Count: 1,3k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Cassian immediately took the blasters from the dead guards and ran to the exit, but not before you were forced to stop to shoot when it was necessary.
When you finally got out of the big stone building the city was being destroyed.

"What the hell happened?" you shouted so Cassian could hear you through the screams of the civilians and the sounds of shots being fired.

Everything was blurry.

"The weapon" he shouted back, "We have to go. Now!" he grabbed you by your arm and you hissed from the pain.

He immediately understood it and let you go, nodding to follow him.

You were only 200 meters away from your ship when you were forced to stop. Your legs were giving you up and you felt dizzy.

Although you had convinced yourself that your injury wasn't important, the blood that was running down your arm and fell to the ground changed your mind.

"Why did you stop?" Cassian yelled annoyed, running to you.
When he saw your now blood-stained shirt his expression softened and he was soon to your side, sliding his hand to your waist to support you.

"Are you strong enough to run?"

You just nodded and you both began to run for dear life.

Only when you were finally flying away from Jedha did you let a sigh of relief.

You leaned against the cold metal for support and looked out of the window, "That was close", you said breathlessly.

"K2, you take the wheel," Cassian said to the droid and got up. "Let me help you" he sat next to you with a small medical kit.

You nodded and offered him your arm.

You watched him as he worked, his hands were rough, yet his touch was soft and comforting.

You were thankful he was the one doing it.

"This might hurt" he warned you before he began stitching your arm.

"Try me, Captain" you joked and he smiled.

"Why?" he asked after a while, not looking away, still concentrating on doing the stitches.

"Why what?"

"Why did you lie that I didn't know anything? I thought you hated my guts"

"Oh, I still do. I just-" you paused.

Why had you saved him?

The truth is that you couldn't bear the idea of him getting hurt.

But he couldn't know that.

"Why are you helping me right now?" you asked instead.

"Answering a question with another question, Major?"

"When you answer mine, I will answer yours"

"Fine," he said. "Your death would be a major inconvenience, that's all" he replied after a few seconds, his face serious.

"Then you've answered my question, Captain"

He finished the stitches and wrapped your arm with a bandage.