(Part Six)

(Part Six/Edited)

      Carson screams after those loser Seniors are finally done 'patting' her best friends ass with those wooden things

Carson screams after those loser Seniors are finally done 'patting' her best friends ass with those wooden things. "You worthless little fatherless, cunts!".

She runs up to them, pulling out a pocket knife.

She holds it up near O'Bannion's neck. It seems insane but she has no other choice. Well, she does but she wanted to take this one.

She pushes herself closer to him. "If you ever come near Mitch, me or my friends again I will make sure your useless ass regret it".

"You don't want to end up with one eye, pirate. Now do you?. Hmm?".

Pink walks up to them and eyes the pocket knife in her hand. "What's going on here?".

O'Bannion gulps and nervously laughs it off. "Pink man, you missed it".

Carson stares at him and slowly puts the pocket knife down. She stands next to Mitch and grabs his hand into hers. He squeezes and holds on tightly.

Don walks off slowly and O'Bannion steps a few feet away, both with their hands up.

The others cautiously have a conversation with Pink, quickly gazing at Carson's knife once in a while.

O'Bannion, trying to act cool, comes back and next to Mitch. "I've got to get seconds with him".

Carson glares at him and puts the knife up. "You better walk off now. I won't hesitate too cut you, bitch".

He must of had second thoughts so he hurriedly goes back to where he came from, not turning his back towards her.

Melvin's a bold man, either that or just stupid. "Alright, wait, wait, wait. You next Pink?".

Pink gives Carson a reassuring look when she gets up. "Sure".

O'Bannion opens his mouth but doesn't come any closer. "Yeah alright, fuck it. You know what. I'm going to find your little skinny partner Carl and his Mom-".