(Part Five)

(Part Five/Edited)

    The (Y/H/C) girl sits down on the stands and a decent distance from other people

She has a sense of social anxiety and didn't like being around a lot of people.

Carson unsurprisingly snuck in. Even tried to go and get something from the snack bar but these broke asses have nothing at all.

She debated on just chewing on rocks like really stale popcorn. But with living organisms, she couldn't without ending up in the hospital.

On second thought, she should go back and get those rocks. At least she doesn't have to see that many people in the hospital.

      The game starts so its to late to act on that thought now.

She turns to see O'Bannion and his three scumbag friends screaming at the players on the field.

She groans and rolls her eyes. "I can smell the sewer breath from here".

Hold on....

She doesn't feel good about this. How the hell did they know they are here?.

    The Umpire yells out causing Carson to lose her train of thoughts.

"Strike two. Time".

The older boys taunt Mitch, probably trying to get him nervous and make him lose the game.

"Oh Kramer one more pitch and you better get this kid out or we're really gonna beat your ass".

"We're gonna beat you like a running mule".

Carson stands up and close to the wall separating them "Nope not happening".

She claps and shakes the fence. "You got this Mitch. You're doing awesome as usual".

She turns towards the group and glares. "They're just mad because they're not as successful and on the same level as you. I mean they look like a damn boy band".

The group frown at her but she gives them a finger, but this time with both of her hands. "Blow a big one, Tella Tubbies".

Mitch, who sees and stars at her since she got her, smiles at her.

He gazes at her for a little to long with a...admirable and longing look in his eyes.

      He's interrupted and he snaps out of it when Tommy walks over to him. "Hey man. Forget about those guy. Just get this last guy out okay".

Mitch looks back at the group. "Easy for your ass to say".

The Tommy shrugs and stares at him. "Hey man, there's nothing you can do about it".

Mitch shifts his gaze back towards him. "How'd they all know I was going to be here?".

"Hey, Kramer. Quit stalling let's go baby. We're waiting for you".

"Hey I bet you've got more than a jock strap under there you little rat".

The dickwads don't know when to give it up.

"Shut it shorties. I bet girls don't even look forward to your little dicks because I know for a fact your personality is not that 'impressive' either".

One of them decides to be bold with her. "Oh shut up, little girl".

She pinches her pointer finger and thump close together, making a little gesture.

Carson sits back down and crosses her legs. "Tell me you don't get laid without actually saying anything".

       Meanwhile Tommy teases Mitch. "Just because you're not going to be able to sit down for the rest of the summer don't let it affect your concentration".

Mitch shoves him out of annoyance. "Up yours".

Once Tommy walks away, Carl walks up.

"Hey Mitch. Could you do the rest of us a favor and leave through the gate in the right field? That'll draw them all out of here. I mean they're going to get you anyway".

Mitch contemplates for a moment and pushes him away. "Yea, get out of here".

O'Bannion screams another comment at Mitch. "Hey what are you looking at. Keep your head on the game. Concentrate".

Everything's in slow motion and Mitch throws the last ball in.

"Strike three. Ball game".

Carson jumps up and gasps. "Holy shit".

Everyone starts to say goodbye after the game. "Good game. Good game". The players shake hands but Mitch, Carl and Tommy replying with, "Yeah right", Out of fear.

Carson catches a glimpse of Mitch and her other friends walking together.

     Until, Carl takes Tommy's hand and runs away across the field. Those idiots left him alone.

Carson quickly stands up, almost tripping over her own feet. "Oh hell no". As soon as she saw that, she sprints.

She tries to push everyone out of the way to get to Mitch. But the more she pushes forward, the more she's pushed back.

She sees Mitch walking across the field towards the gate, the group of seniors walking towards it too.

She pushes past people in a hurry. "Fucking move you damn slugs!".

   Once she finally get's free of the people, she runs again, as fast as she could across the field.

A middle age couch screams at her as she goes by. "Hey, little girl you're not supposed to-".

She continues going backwards, only slightly slowing down. "Aren't you supposed to be spending time with your wife? Or how about your rat of a mistress?. That's right. Hop off of my back, old man".

But when she finally makes it across to him.

It's to late.