(Part One)

(Schools out for summer/Edited)

   (Y/S/C) hands sketch out a grey outline of eye, taking time on every detail

A teen boy looks over their left shoulder admiring the technique. Hands placed comfortably onto it, in hopes of getting a better look.

Until, the boys body accidentally bumps into the desk, causing the pencil to drag across the paper.

The teen girl stands up and turns towards her best friend. "Damit Mitch. Great I'm gonna have to start over again".

The boy gasps and gives her an apologetic stare. "Shit! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too, I promise. I was just -".

He puts his hands onto his head and groans.

The girl grins at his blabbering and softly punches his shoulder. "It's okay Mitchy. Just an honest mistake".

Mitch lets out a sigh of relief and returns the grin.

He throws an arm over her shoulder and gives her a noogy. The duo laugh and the girl try's to push the other away.

"Again I'm really sorry, C. You were doing awesome and I messed it up. I promise I'll make it up to you".

Carson is about to respond but gets interrupted by a man's voice outside.

Both move towards the window and open up the blinds.

The other people in the class gaze confusingly at each other.

"Okay you freshman fucks listen up. It's your lucky day. Usually you'd be spending your freshman summer getting your asses busted and running for your worthless little lives".
"But this year because we feel so sorry for you, we're going to take it easy on you".

Carson gazes over at the teacher with a raised eyebrow when she hears him chuckle.

She clicks her tongue and turns back. "I mean he needs some form of extra entertainment because he definitely doesn't get paid enough for this.".

She moves so she stands behind Mitch. She looks over his shoulder to see Benny, his beaver friend and Randell, other wise known as "Pink".

The man on the microphone continues on . "And save us all a lot of time. So if you meet here. right here. After school today".

"You only get one licking from each of us. But you run like cowards. Well it's open season all summer long boys".

Carson looks over her shoulder, at her classmates. "Damn that's sucks. Good luck with that one".

She speaks even louder, making sure everyone hears her. "Call me so I can give you some ice. I mean I have a bunch of it in the freezer. I promise my fellow classmates, you're gonna be calling me Jack Frost at the end of it-".

Mitch rolls his eyes and smacks Carson in the back of the head with a glare. "Really?".

The hit didn't actually hurt but it's a warning.

She let's out an "ouch" sound and rubs her head.

    The annoyed boy turns back towards the window.

"Oh yeah. Mitch Kramer".

His eyes widen and he nervously bites his bottom lip.

Carson lets out a snort and continues her sentence. "Especially you, Kramer".

The seniors laugh and mock at him. "Mitchy. Mitchy, Mitchy, Mitchy".

"We're looking for you pal. Your ass will be purple before the day is over".

"Oh and do not worry Miss Jones. The girls have something in mind for you too. Have a nice afternoon".

    When the Seniors begin to leave, the blond boy chuckles and walks over towards the best friends.

He stands behind Mitch and Carson moves over to the side.

"You both better get out of town. Go spend the summer with your grandparents or something".

The girl scoffs and shoves him. "Oh, shut the hell up. I'm sure I'll be fine. I can't say the same for you through, blondy".

    The brunette sitting in the desk looks at Mitch. "Hey man. You are going to show up to our game tonight aren't you?".

He shakes his head. "Yeah I'm pitching. I kind of have to".

Carl, trying to be funny, taunts him. "How should we inscribe your tombstone".

Mitch makes a weird face at him.

The blond boy sits back into his chair. "How about "bent over"?.

Carson slides down onto his desk and pulls his ear. She grins down at him.

"How about we say "let it rip" on yours? I mean the one you let out earlier was silent but deadly".

"Hah very funny".

"Oh I know, blondy".

Mitch interrupts them, taking the chance to respond to his friend tombstone 'joke'.

"Yeah right piss ant. Why aren't they after anybody else".

Everyone, except for Mitch, turn their focus onto a piece of paper and flick it off of the desk.

"They are man, believe me."

———-

(A/N: what do you guys think of Carson?).