"You are a jeons so you could never make other jeons worried understand
We are family Tae and family person never make worried while share there
Thing to them if after this you hide something from me I will not talk to you"

Taehyung nodded with his head as yes, he know mrs jeon never consider him or his brother outsider, she treat them like her sons.

"now for punishment you have to do job in jeon corporation"

"what"

Mrs jeon said which made taehyung wide his eyes, did he hear right mrs jeon is talking about doing work in jeon corporation, taehyung had one more dream that was doing work in jeon corporation but jeons already did so much for him and now this, that's made taehyung shout.

"yes you will do work in jeon corporation and now i will not want to hear no in answer"

Mrs jeon said while stood up from bed dispare in balcony for take cold breeze and couldn't said anything because he now couldn't make mrs jeon more angry.Now the question rise in his head did his alpha would allow him to do work in jeon corporation.

Everyone is sitting in dinning table eating dinner quietly expect taehyung who like always didn't sit because his alpha not tell him
To sit with him beside him so he ones make a excuse like always.

"I want to talk something"

That when Mrs jeon thought to broke this silence while said in serious
Voice which make everyone frown because some moments ago she was laughing.

"yes eomma say what you want to talk"

Namjoon said while nodded everyone also shook there head in yes,
Taehyung started to feel nervous which make him to chewed his bottom lips which someone notice, Taehyung know what mrs jeon is going to talk about but why she asking jungkook about this.

"jungkook this is true that you fired your previous sacratery"

Mrs jeon ask to jungkook who become shock for a bit because how she come to know about that whatever if she come to know why she asking him about that.

"how you come to know................"

"that not the matter here, just tell me that true"

Jungkook words cut in between by Mrs jeon, everyone become shock because first time Mrs jeon cut someone words in  between, it's make jungkook bit confuse what happen to Mrs jeon suddenly.jungkook nodded with his head in yes.

"I have someone who will be your new sacratry, I hope you didn't have any problem"

"no mom not at all, if you choose that person so maybe he/she capable to do that job, did we know that person"

Jungkook said yes immediately because he know if his mom choose someone so he/she are capable for do anything,he look mrs jeon for answer who keep quite for a time but then spoke.

"it's TAEHYUNG YOUR HUSBAND......whom you know very well"

Jungkook head immediately dart toward taehyung after hear his mother word, did he hear right Taehyung will be his sacratry, he saw how taehyung was fiddle with finger like he know already this about to come.

Jungkook saw taehyung was also shock means he not thought that he will do job under him, taehyung saw confusion in jungkook eyes which is not good sign for him, taehyung immediately look down.