"How dare you accuse a council member of such things!" Catherine shrieked from beside Edward.

"Oh Catherine, did I strike a nerve?" Aston asked, "Because all of us do know of his particular tastes."

Edward stared angrily as Catherine continued to growl at the tiger, their power seeping out in intimidation towards Aston. The feel of their power caused Aston to smirk, their glowing eyes only making the words he had said reality, the others staring at the wolf council with judgment.

"That information should not have been known to you, you brat," Edward growled.

"You seem to forget that I care for your Alpha, Eddy, even if he is difficult to deal with. I am friends with Ransom, so I was bound to know this information. Plus, when I used to visit often, your wolves did love to talk about things that they saw. Especially what entered your chambers." Aston replied, suddenly becoming irritated with Catherine's growling.

"For someone who is on the brink of treason to the alliance, you do talk a lot," Catherine snarled, "You're lucky that the other alphas and Bianca are here, or you would be eating those words."

Aston stood, surprising the others, Ransom silently whispering his name in warning. The tiger had had enough of the two wolves in front of him, and their ignorance to what the others had said in their defense.

"And for someone who is known as the enforcer for their pack, you sure are scared of mine, isn't that right Rhea?" Aston replied, his eyes slightly glowing.

Rhea appeared to his left, "Damn right. Just give me the word, hun."

Catherine growled even louder, her rage reaching its breaking point as her power flooded out of her to intimidate the two tigers in her line of sight. It was time to teach Catherine and possibly Edward a lesson, and Aston knew that it was now or never.

"How dare you! You do not get to talk down to me, alpha or not, I am your elder!" Catherine yelled, taking a step forward.

Aston took it as the last straw, "I suggest you stand down, Catherine."

"You have no right to order me around tiger, you are nothing but a—"

Catherine froze where she stood.

A large amount of warm pressure descended upon the room, the others bowing their heads in submission, the alphas looking at Aston with wary eyes. Aston had released his power onto everyone, the floodgates remaining open as his eyes burned towards Catherine and Edward. The two wolves looked at the tiger alpha with shock, their bodies starting to crumble with the feeling of his power, his breathtaking power.

"Mi gattito, is this necessary?'' Ransom asked, his body trying to resist the air around him.

Aston looked towards his friend, "They forced my hand, Wolf Man. They are lucky that it is only my power being shoved down on them, and not me and my mate's power combined."

Ransom looked at him with adoration as Bianca chuckled, "Damn kitty cat, I like this new side of you."

Aston smirked at the coven leader before turning towards the wolf council members on the other side on their knees. Catherine and Edward struggled to fight off their submission to Aston, their teeth bared from their struggle, the wolves knowing that something had gone horribly wrong. Aston had finally let loose, and it did not sit well with the others.

"What... is... this power?" Vivian asked, her head bowed in submission from where she sat.

"This is me, Vivian," Aston replied, his eyes never looking away from his targets.