07. Infiltration

"Hello, Zen. What's the update?" Porsche taps on his foot impatiently. 

48 hours. 

That is the longest he has gone without Keam by his side. His danger instincts are going off like the alert at a fire station. As much as how he wants to barge into the club owned by the mafia, he knows to calculate his steps carefully. 

"One assassination attempt on the eldest son. The guy was killed immediately. There was another reckless brawl between a drunk man and the owner, Master Kim who is the third son. The assassin was identified as an underdog from another enemy mafia clan so it's not Keam. The drunk man was taken by Master Kim so no one knows his identity. I can try to pry deeper but most likely, only the bodyguards know what happened." 

Porsche sighs in frustration. He falls silent for a minute before relaying his plan. 

"How is the success rate if I infiltrate the club?" 

"100% if it's you but I can guarantee you won't find anything that I haven't told you. There is another way but the success rate is 50%." 

Porsche closes his eyes. "Let me guess, the mafia's hideout. If that drunk man is really Keam, they will most likely lock him up there." 

"Yup. With your skills, you can definitely sneak in. But I don't know if you're able to make it out alive with Keam," Zen informs with confidence. As one of Porsche's most trusted spies, he knows the ins and outs of Porsche's skills and ability. 

"It has been 48 hours. Would they even hold a drunk man for that long? Either they let him go or he's already dead." 

"Exactly. It's a risk if you plan to infiltrate." 

Porsche sinks onto the couch and rubs his forehead. He is alone in the apartment. His brother, Petch, has school activities today and will stay overnight at a friend's dorm. 

"Well, there is another piece of information I got," Zen says slowly. "The girl Kim was playing with nights before is definitely Pleng. Turns out she took a bribe from the Witthayakhajorndet clan and left. She's with another gang now." 

What a bitch. Porsche thinks. 

"Thanks, Zen. I'll stick with the plan to invade the club first and see what I can find. I'll contact you if I need more help." 

"Anytime. I heard Master Kim is out of town these few days so you should be safe. No promises though." 

"Got it. Catch you later." 

.

.

.

.

"Kim, do you know why our brother hasn't been home for two nights?" Kinn frowns when he sees Kim entering the dining room, and taking his seat across from him. 

"He found a toy." 

Kim informs with a smirk. "I wanted to dispose of him but apparently Tankhun likes him. So we made a deal. If the toy escapes, I'll kill him." 

Kinn nods and wonders who has the ability to attract their asexual brother. He is most probably not asexual but then again, he does not get attracted to anyone. No one has ever crossed his mind in the last 20 years. 

"Oh yeah, I'll be away for three days. Do you mind dropping by the club once in a while just to check on things? It seems a little disturbed by random people recently." 

"Sure. I don't have anything going on these nights anyway," Kinn shrugs, a brief flashback of his last visit to the club occurs. He remembers the deep sultry voice he heard in the back alley. That voice intrigues him.