05. Abducted

Kinn frowns at the incoming messages on his group chats. Apparently, something has happened. His father has left the country. His brothers are spending the night elsewhere. He is alone at home.

"Ice, I'm going for a drive."

Kinn informs Ice before heading to his baby. Riping off the dust cover, a sleek black bike stands still in its glory. Kinn slides his hands across the bike sensually before hopping on its seat and starting the engine.

Feeling the gentle nightly breeze, Kinn spends the entire night going to old places and visiting new ones. He ends up at a regular club run by his younger brother. Taking his spot at the bar, Kinn immediately notices a familiar face, Wad.

"Good evening, Wad. Is Kim around?" Kinn greets his brother's bodyguard as Wad serves his drink.

"Good evening, young master Kinn. Young master Kim has left. He ordered me to keep an eye on the club since an accident happened earlier today," Wad smiles politely.

(Ohm Thitiwat as Wad - Kim's First Bodyguard)

Kinn nods and sips his drink. He looks around the dance floor and notices fewer people than usual. He turns back to Wad. "What was the accident?"

"Someone infiltrated and wanted to assassinate young master Kim. The matter is now taken care of. But we had to clear the place for a while so most customers left," Wad briefly explains.

Kinn is deep in thought.

"Young master Kinn? They should assign a bodyguard for you now that you have returned to Thailand. There are many possible 'accidents' or ambushes if young master Kinn is not careful."

Kinn smiles and calmly sips his drink. He is not worried about anything. He has been through his fair share of fights and attacks even without his family matters. Kinn orders another drink as he scans through the club again, noticing the surroundings and if anyone that seems suspicious.

Soon enough, Wad makes his leave. Kinn takes this chance to leave the premises as well. He walks out the main entrance before remembering his bike is parked in the back alley. So he has to make a detour. Just before reaching his bike, Kinn hears an impatient voice.

"I don't care if it's dangerous! No one messes with me or my friends! If my enemy is the mafia, so be it!!"

Kinn becomes interested and walks nearer to see the person. Unfortunately, the person left before he made his appearance. Swallowing a disappointing sigh, Kinn climbs onto his bike and rides off.

.

.

.

.

"Ugh..."

A bruised injured figure slowly stirs with a groan, clutching his stomach in pain. Finding himself unclothed on a bed, he sits up in panic and darts his gaze around the room. Empty. A dark room with dimmed lights that barely reveal anything.