Complete The Story

Have you all prepared some sparkling and beautiful ideas for your retelling pieces just yet? No? Don't worry, how about some fun activities to give your creativity a little push? We got your back!

Here is our first challenge - Complete The Story. We will give you some starting sentences below, you will inline comment and continue the story. Others will then follow and continue from your sentences and so on! Still not sure about it? Here is an example for you!

For example, let's take an example of our first line.

Once upon a time in the darkest woods...

You will hold on to this line and comment. Then other wattpaders will reply to your comment and so the story will proceed.

Example:

If we combine the lines, the story will go like this.

Once upon a time in the darkest woods, a little red hood boy got lost and tried to find the way home. He saw a white rabbit who was hurrying for someone saying "I've a date." Curiosity got the best of him and he followed the rabbit.

There is no limit to how long a story can go. It all depends on you how long you want it. 4 lines, 5 lines or more!

Sounds exciting? Now, let's gather your friends and create the story but remember that it should have the retelling concept!

1) Once upon a time in the darkest woods...

2) Dancing in the ballroom, she realized the prince was...

3) The giant climbed down the beanstalk and....

4) Telling a lie, the boy turned to a....

5) He dived down and from under the deep sea emerged...

We hope the activity can give you some creative sparks for your retelling story. If not, more is coming for you!