↳ ❝ hello again ❞

Request?: nah
Irl or minecraft?: irl
Type: fluff
Length: short

Summary: techno's girlfriend had been gone for a couple years, yet it appears to be the time the two meet again
(a/n: this contains talk upon techno's death; know that i have been contemplating writing this for almost 2 months, and i decided to do it. this is made out of nothing short of respect, if this comes off as disrespectful i will delete it.)

CW!: this contains the mention of the death of techno; don't feel a need to read this

---

you would've cried when you saw your boyfriend lying in his bed struggling, and when you saw his dad it almost made you snap into a waterfall of tears. you felt your near weightless body lean on his bed, holding his hand as light as you could, being dead and all. you ran your finger along his hand, watching as he moved a little in his sleep, small goosebumps running up his arm. you flinched a little as he moved, scared of something you weren't sure of. you sat on the floor, leaning on the bed, watching him a little, reminising about your memories from highschool. you thought about all the little things that made you love him back then, and all sorts of little memories from before and after you started dating. you sat smiling thinking of all the little things that you would do once you met again. the amount of hugs, kisses, and tears you would shed upon seeing him again, and see his face from something more than a seemingly 3rd person perspective. you spaced off watching the night pass through a nearby window, as the small blinking light of his laptop lit up the room every couple seconds proving that he didn't properly shut it down, whilst you continued focusing on the breathing of your partner from wence you were breathing as well.

you were brought out of your semi-blissfull state by a couple noises down the hall, and being in a curious state, you went through the doorway to see what it might have been. you noticed it was just floof, you smiled to yourself as you made an effort to pet the dog, almost forgetting your lack of matter. you heard what sounded to be confused mumbling, and even though it sounded nothing like a threat, you were still a little scared, and in the back of your mind, you were curious as to if it was some sort of unearthly creature under the bed. you carefully inched towards the room it was coming from, floating about a foot off the ground, to see that it was your boyfriends room. you creeped towards the door, exhaling a little, before just going right through.

you looked at the scene in front of you; your boyfriend in a near grey translucent tone, looking between himself and his now lifeless body, the slight glow of his skin reflecting across the room for only you to see.

he looked up, seeing a slightly different toned grey dim glow with a slight reflection off the walls, and his eyes went wide. tears sprung from both of your eyes, and his immediate reaction was to jump up and hug you, so he did exactly that.

it was almost like he launched himself at you due to his unknowingness of the lack of weight being a ghost causes. you smiled as you hugged him back, holding onto him tighter than you probably did while alive, given you weren't nearly as worried to hurt him since you were both little gusts of coloured air that anyone with functioning bodies just couldn't see.
you could feel him shaking a little, as you made an effort to do everything in your power to comfort him. you kissed the top of his head, and played with his hair. neither of you said a word to eachother, leaving you two in a comfortable silence. he loosened his arm around you, and you lowered yourself back to the floor, and then leaned up giving him a kiss.

you had been waiting for this moment for almost 3 years...
and though you wished it hadn't been so soon for his sake, part of you was so happy to see him again.

as soon as you both let go of the kiss, you hugged him again. he placed his head into your chest, hugging you as tight as his body would let him, trying to get as close to you as his body could let him.
you started to mumble all sorts of little soothing comments, for some pure comfort.
and only when you noticed his breathing calm, and his body relax did you say two little comments:

-

"hello again bubs. i missed you."