↳ ❝ Kitty Love ❞

Request?: nah homie
Irl or Minecraft? Irl
Type: fluff
Length: medium-long 

Summary: While Fundy is streaming, his girlfriend, Y/n, is just playing with Boots on his bed, just off-camera

---

Fundy sat on his pink gamer chair, talking to chat as his character ran around the Dream SMP. He was currently muted in the call, but the call consisted of Wilbur, Niki, and himself. It was a smaller call, but it was more relaxing than having 5 people in the same call, especially when all of them are high-energy. He unmuted after thanking subs and such, went back to his conversation with 2 of his friends on the server.

- - - 

Meanwhile, you sat on his bed, wearing some sweatpants and a simple crop top, petting the cat that was currently sprawled out on the bed next to you. She nuzzled into your leg, as you sat with your legs crossed, your hands playing with Boots' fur. Small purrs could be heard from the cat, and you slowly made your way to pet her fluffy belly. Her ears perked a little, along with a small wag of her tail, mostly from surprise, but seconds later went back to purring and rubbing her head on your knee. You chuckled to yourself, mostly at the cat's actions and how silly she was being. 

Fundy looked over at you, just a small side glance, to make sure you were fine, even though the chances of you not being okay was very slim, he still wanted to check. He smiled, and looked back to his screen, before looking back, shocked to see you playing with the fur on Boots' belly. 

"Wha-" he made his face cam big, and turned the camera to face you, well, where you sat petting Boots. "What the fuck is this shit-? Chat? You seein' this?"

You looked up at him, noticing the camera facing you, but you paid no mind to it, considering you knew he was streaming, and you were fine with the camera pointing at you. You tilted your head in confusion before he gestured to the fact that you were petting Boots' belly. 

"How- How come you can pet her belly but I can't?" 

You laughed quietly, remembering how the last time he tried, his hand got all scratched up, and he hasn't tried since. 

"I don't know, I've been petting her for at least the past hour so that could be it."

He faced the camera back on himself, as he shook his head, jokingly. 

"I can't believe this chat... I have been betrayed..." You laughed, before playing with the fur closer to Boots' side, which was just long enough for you to comb through it gently. You opened your phone, so you were only petting her with one hand, which didn't seem to satisfy her. She stood from where she was laying, and just sat on your lap, directly on top of your thighs and ankles, considering you were sitting with your legs crossed. 

Fundy looked back at you, and faced the camera back at you, as you opened his stream on your phone, just for chat, considering you didn't really need to see what was happening on stream because you were sitting in the room as he spoke.   

"How- What-" he sounded genuinely confused before laughing to himself. He zoomed his camera in more, so chat could actually see you, and you quietly laughed to yourself, considering his cat seemed to be more attached to you at the moment than she ever was with him, but that was only because you satisfied her need for affection at the moment. Between your natural body warmth and the pets you were giving her, she was in cat heaven.  

He walked over to the edge of the bed and tried to pet Boots; she let him, though her head was perked up the entire time, and she only rested it back on your thigh as soon as he stopped petting her. You looked over to your phone, which rested on the bed next to you, faced up, and looked at chat. Chat was filled with people either laughing, making fun of him, or just excited for some long-awaited Y/n and Boots content. Fundy went back to his chair, and fixed his camera, to face him, so he could go back to streaming Dream SMP. 

-------

wordcount: 729

wrote: june.18.2021