12

Finding Tony was surprisingly easy. Bucky went to the tower after going to the park to cool down. It was there that he found all of the Avengers and a few others playing Never Have I Ever.

His soulmate truly is a sight for sore eyes, sprawled out on the couch wearing a designer suit and a glass of whiskey in his hand. Brown doe eyes looked over at him and twinkled with delight. Bucky felt the slight mixture of love and worry from the soul mark on his chest.

Fortunately his enhanced hearing allowed him to hear the whispers of the other people in the room. One woman in particular whispers, "Who's he?" to the man sitting beside her. He makes eye contact with the man, who simply raises an eye brow in response to Bucky's typical staring.

"Baby?" Tony smiles and opens his arms for his soulmate. This kind of behavior doesn't surprise Bucky since Tony gets like this when he feels in need of attention. Everyone else (other than the weird robed man from earlier, Bucky notices) looks at the genius weirdly.

"Hey, doll." He makes his way over and Tony pulls him down then turns them over so he's laying on top of Bucky. "You okay?"

Tony doesn't answer, instead he replies "Thank you for finding me."

Natasha clears her throat, startling the soulmates. Bucky awkwardly sits up while Tony refuses to stop laying on him.

"Oh, right." Tony chuckles nervously, fiddling with his sleeves. "That's Jasmine and...Stephen."

"The Stephen?" Bucky whispers in his ear and Tony nods. He was so caught up in Bucky wanting to find him versus staying with Steve that he completely forgot his ex was also in the room.

Bucky looks Stephen up and down then smirks at him. "I'm Bucky. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Tony sees their interaction and lightly slaps his soulmates shoulder, "Play nice."

Bucky pouts at him.

"Yes, well we should be on our way. I think we've intruded quite enough already." Stephen says as he starts to make a portal for him and Jazmine.

Tony rushes to get off of Bucky, "Wait! I was hoping that maybe us four could go somewhere to talk...maybe?" He looks unsurely at Bucky.

Stephen caresses Jazmines hand as he talks, a sight that makes Tony smile. "I suppose we could. Is that alright with you, darling?"

"Sure."