12

Y/n

I sat in the back of Eddie's car.

Before we went to his house we went to the store to get some drinks, without alcohol of course.

I got out of the car, and Eddie also got out, Dustin didn't want to go inside the store, because "I just want to protect the D&D stuff, it's not like I saw some girl from school or whatever".

We walked into the store.

"What do you want sweetheart?" Eddie asked me, while he looked at me.

"I don't know, maybe some Coke?" I suggested, while we walked to the drink section in the store.

"Good idea! There's no alcohol and the kids like it" Eddie said while he grabbed a box with cans.

"Did you just call me a kid?" I said while i giggled.

A/N: (this is a joke but I just had to say it)
"No I just really want to be your daddy Y/n"

He laughed. "You now I didn't mean it that way, and I also like it" he said with a big cute smile.

We both laughed and he payed for the drinks.

When we got back in the car, we were still laughing.

"What happened this time?" Dustin asked, while he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Oh we just bumped in that girl from you class and she said she liked you" I joked.

"WAIT REALLY?!" Dustin said, while he looked at Eddie and back at me.

"Sorry buddy, but we didn't bump into her" Eddie said, while he placed his hand on Dustin's shoulder.

"I'm going to kill you Y/n" Dustin said, while he tried to grab me.

Eddie pushed him back into his seat. "Henderson" he looked at me. "The little one" he looked back at Dustin.

"Keep that anger for D&D, maybe you need it"

When we arrived at Eddie's place, we went inside.

After a few minutes the others arrived.

Eddie's friend brought Pizza from 'Surfer Boy Pizza'.

Eddie and Dustin had placed all the D&D stuff down and we all sat down around it.

I sat next to Eddie and he whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I will help you"

After a few hours we were still playing, I did not understand most of it, but Eddie helped me out.

"Princess Y/n, it's your turn" Eddie said.

I rolled the dice, it was a 17.

"Princess Y/n you rolled a 17, that means that you and your friends won from Develtorion"

"OH MY GOD!!" I hugged Eddie and then the rest.

"Good job Y/n" Mike said, while he gave me a hug.

"We nailed this" Dustin said while he also gave me a hug.

After that we all eat pizza together and drank some Coke.

I hope you liked this chapter!!

It was really fun to write

Remember I'm proud of you<33 ( I feel a bit like a mom, but idc I'm still proud)

XxWienerSoldier4Life