11

Eddie

We just finished the band rehearsal.

Gareth, the drummer of Corroded Coffin, walked up to me. "Hey Eddie, is Hellfire still at your place tonight?".

"if you bring the pizza" Jeff, the other guitarist of Corroded Coffin, said while he laughed.

I laughed.  "It's still at my place, but Jeff is right don't forget the pizza Gareth" I said, while I walked away up to my car.

I got inside my car and drove to the Henderson house, to pick up Dustin.

He would help me with setting up D&D at my place.

When I arrived at their place I drove my car on the drive way.

Normally I just honk and Dustin will come, but this time I got out of the car and walked up to their front door.

I rang the bell and after a few minutes Y/n opened the door.

She wore a cropped Metallica shirt with a pair of denim shorts and converse.

"Hey Eddie, do you want to come inside?" She asked.

"Oh no, I mean I do want to come inside, but I'm just here to pick up Dustin for Hellfire tonight" I said with my hands in my pockets.

"Do you want to come to Hellfire tonight? We have pizza probably" I asked her.

"Yeah sure, I'm in for piz-" she tried to say, but Dustin interrupted her.

"Y/n is that Eddie? Could you ask him to help with carrying the D&D stuff?"

"Im coming Henderson" I shouted back at him. I looked back at Y/n. "Okay, if you want you can drive with us"

"Great. Im gonna grab some things and meet you guys outside" she said while she walked away.

I closed the door behind me and walked to Dustin's room.

I knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" I said while I opened the door.

"Alright" Dustin said while he looked at the D&D stuff with a really focused face, then he looked up at me.

"Hey Eddie, great, could you help me carry all of this to your car?" He asked.

We placed all of the D&D stuff ,I didn't have back at my place, in the back of my car and when we were finished with it, Y/n walked outside and locked the door.

"Better get going" she said, while she walked to us.

"Don't you dare think about it Y/n I'm going to sit in the passenger seat" Dustin said, while he got into my car.

Y/n and I looked at each other for a few minutes.

She had very pretty eyes.

"Alright you two come on we need to go" Dustin said.

I hope you liked this chapter!!

The next will be Y/n POV of the D&D night.

And I just have to say your eyes look very beautiful today.

XxWienerSoldier4Life <333
Luv you