7

Y/n

I knocked on the door. "And do the clothes fit?"

He opened the door and walked out.

"It's actually really comfortable" he said with a small smile on his face.

I smiled back at him. If only he knew that those were my clothes.

"We could watch that movie that we haven't finished yet, because we fell asleep?" I suggested.

We walked to the living room and I sat down on the couch.

"Yes that's a great idea!" He smiled and sat down next to me on the couch. "Do you remember where we were in the movie?"

I knew exactly where we left off in the movie. we were at the kiss scene. When I saw it that day with Eddie, all I could think about was; him kissing me that passionately. But that will probably never happen.

"Well I don't really know it anymore" I said to him.

"Wasn't it the kiss scene?" He said, while he grabbed the remote and sett the movie to the right time.

"Yeah I think so" I said.

When we finished the movie someone opened the front door.

"Y/n I'm home!" Dustin said. He walked into the living room and looked at Eddie and me.

"What are you doing here Eddie?" He asked.

"Wait Dustin did you really forgot about it, we were going to watch a movie together and discuss our next defence plan" Eddie explained to Dustin.

"What no" Dustin said with a light chuckle. I could see that he was lying, from the look in his face.

Eddie got off the couch and walked to my brother. "Of course you did't forget it right buddy"

Eddie left the living room. "See you guys later. I have to go to my band"

He wanted to walk out the door, but I ran up to him.

"Wait Eddie your clothes!" I gave him his clothes.

"Thank you sweetheart" he said with a little grin.

Oh my god. He called me sweetheart!

He left and I just stood there by the front door, still flabbergasted.

Did he really called me sweetheart or did I just imagine it.

"Y/n are you coming inside?" Dustin said from the living room.

Eddie

I quickly left their house, because maybe Dustin will remember that he hadn't invited me into his house.

I just really wanted to see Y/n.

I hope you liked this chapter!

This one wasn't a very long one either but I hope you enjoyed reading both POV's like this.

Should I do it more often??

Luv you guys
Xx Wienersoldier4life