8

Eddie

I was on the couch in my living room when I heard someone knocking on the door.

I walked to the door and when I opened it I saw Y/n standing in front of the door.

What was she doing here?

How did she now this was my house? Probably Dustin.

"Heyy Eddie" she said.

"Hello Sweetheart, what are you doing here?"I said to her, while I leaned against the doorframe.

"Uhm, when you left our place you left this" she said, while she held my denim jacket.

"Thank you sweetheart, do you want to come inside?" I asked her, while I stepped out of the door frame to let her inside my house.

She walked inside. I followed her and closed the door.

"This is my living room, ignore the mess though" I said, while I walked in the living room. Y/n sat down on my couch.

I've imagined her so many times on that couch with her legs on my shoulders, while I fuck her.

"It looks nice" she said, while she looked around at my living room. I picked up some of the empty cans from the floor.

"Yeah" I smiled at her. "I live here with my uncle, but he is not home a lot" I explained to her.

"Shit I forgot to ask you. Do you want something to drink?" I asked her, while I walked to the fridge.

"No thank you Eddie" She said. She stood up and looked at a poster from Metallica. "Do you like Metallica?".

"Yes, I really like rock music. I actually play some guitar myself" I said while I stood next to her. Our arms touched.

"Really?! You play guitar?" She looked at me in shock.

"Don't be so shocked." I laughed. "I have a band with some school friends".

"That's so cool" She said, while she walked over to the kitchen. She stopped walking by the fridge and looked at all the pictures that were on the fridge door.

"Who's this?" She asked. I walked to the fridge and looked at the picture that she was pointing at.

"This is my mom" I pointed at a woman with brown curly hair and a big smile. My lovely mother. "And that's me" I laughed while I looked at a younger version of myself.

"I didn't recognize you" she brushed her finger over my face.

"Yeah my hair was buzzed and I didn't had these good old tattoos" I pulled my shirt a bit down to show her my tattoos on my chest.

"Can I touch them?" She looked up at my with her beautiful eyes. I could get lost in those eyes.

"Yes you can touch them sweetheart" I said to her, while I placed her hand on my chest

I hope you like this chapter!

The next will be Y/n s POV. What will happen when she put her hand on Eddies tattoos. You can find out in the next chapter.

You look so good today!

Xx WienerSoldier4Life <33