Chapter 1: Harrowing Heros

This story takes place 3 years after the events of season 4.

Characters are currently about 18 – about to graduate High School

Story will have a timeline jump – Characters will be 23 at that point

There will be some bonus mini chapters throughout the story.

This is for mature audiences and contains: maybe one or two smut chapter towards the end, mild explicit language, mentions of SA, violence

This is my first story/fanfic so please give me helpful criticisms but don't be rude :) 

Plot is my own creation but the events that took place in the show and characters are not

-I DO NOT OWN MIRACULOUS OR ANY OF THE MIRACULOUS CHARACTERS-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

(POV LadyBug)

I didn't know it was possible to sweat this much... I can hear myself panting and feel my muscles strain as I dangle here, suspended in midair.

My right hand is clutching my trusty yo-yo string and my left is gripping the back bumper a bright yellow sports car that Cyclone, the newest awkumatized super baddie, just launched off the bridge. Where in the hell is Chat Noir..." 

"Hang on Chloe don't panic! I'll get you out of here!" I huff out, trying to figure out exactly how to manage that. "C-Can you climb out of the car and make your way up to me, nice and slowly?!"

Chloe's high pitched voice rings out loudly and can be easily heard over the sound of the destruction that Cyclone is causing above us up on the bridge, "Absolutely not! Don't you DARE abandon Cuddles 2.0! You need to find a way to save him too, or you might as well let go and send us both to our deaths!"

She can't be serious...

"Chloe as soon as I can get you to safety, I will defeat the Cyclone and resurrect your precious car. Now, please, just climb up to me!" Chloe huffs and crosses her arms facing away from me,

"You're being ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous. It's not that hard to figure out how to save us both. If I had MY miraculous, I could figure this out easily as Queen Bee!"

I can feel my grip slipping away from the bumper of the car as sweat pours out of me and down my hands. I've been stuck in this position for too long now and It's getting harder to think clearly... 

Maybe if I can be quick enough, I can let go of the bumper, pull myself up onto the bridge, and use my yo-yo to grab Chloe before she and the car make it to the river below... it would put Chloe's life at risk but it might be worth a shot at this point...

"How's it hangin', M'lady?" I look up and find Chat Noir smirking over the side of the bridge and a wave of relief washes over me. "Nice of you to finally show up, Kitty. Give me a hand?"

His smirk is quickly replaced with a look of determination as he nods and jumps into action. He glides down the cord of my yo-yo, passing me and jumping onto the car. I grunt and tighten my grip on the bumper, the sudden added weight loosening my hold. 

Chloe backs away from Chat, pressing herself against the drivers-side door, "You wouldn't DARE touch me! I'll call daddy and have you arrested!" Chat simply ignores her and he grabs her wrist.

He wedges his staff in the floorboard of Chloe's car and uses it to launch himself and 'Mrs. Queen Bee' back up to the bridge. "Have me arrested for what? Saving your life??" Chat drops Chloe off onto of the bridge and turns to go after Cyclone.