Chapter 6: Arguments

(This would be a short chapter anyway let's get into the chapter!)

Riley was in her room looking at her ceiling  figured out if she tells Raph about the purple ooze or not but she hates keeping secret to him.

Flash back

Riley was wearing a beautiful red dress as she and Raphael where on a date they where in the forest having a picnic both of them were laughing having fun Raphael kiss Riley's lips with passion, Raphael loves how her lips were so soft like a warm soft blanket, both Raphael and Riley pulled part so they can breath they both lay down on the picnic blanket." Raph?" Riley said Raphael hummed in response and looks at her.

"Promise me that we will not keep secrets to each other okay?" Riley said.

Rapheal smiled and kiss her forehead." I promised."

Flash back ended

Riley sigh then she heard  shouts and arguments and immediately got up and headed where the voices where.

"Don't give me that fortunate cookie muck! You should consult with us before you decide to do something like that! Especially my girlfriend!" Raphael shouted at Leo I look at the girls and Mikey and ask what is going on.

"Rose and Mikey told Raphael about the purple ooze." Madison said glaring at Rose.

"Mikey was gonna tell Raph anyway!" Rose said.

"Hey! Not cool Rose not cool." Mikey said.

"I consulted to Donnie, and we we decided that there's--"Leo said but cut off by Raphael.

"And what about Mikey? He don't get to vote?!"Raph yells

"There's only one vote that counts in this family mine!" Leo shouts

"Leo." Donnie said to Leo." Leo an alarm just tripped at the Hayden Planetaruim. We have to get uptown."

"Gear up Donnie. Madison and Avery you are coming with us." Leo said

"You four stay here." Leo growled  as he pushed Mikey aside.

"You're benching me!?" Raphael yells

"Call it what you want!" Leo said.

"Wha'd I do?" Mikey said.

"I will talk to Leo and clam him down." Madison said as she turns around and  said." Leo wait for me!"

"Sorry guys."  Donnie said to his siblings and grabs Avery hand and left.

"Well, that went well, didn't it?" Mikey said.

"The nerve this guy has. Big timing us!" Raphael growled Riley looks at Raph.

"Raph..." Riley said.

"Not now babe, he may be fine with the status quo. But that don't mean we can't make our own decisions." Raphael said.

"Yeah,Wait, what are you saying?" Mikey asked

"It means there's more where that purple ooze came from. And we're going to get our hands on it."Raphael said

"Yeah!  I still don't know what you're saying."Mikey said

Raph groan and left." Are we... are we doing something?" Mikey said and followed him leaving the two girls behind.

Riley looks at Rose as Rose looks at her knowing what they are gonna do.

Finished chapter 6 at 12:31 PM

Words counted:499