Chapter 3: TCRI,meeting Casey Jones, Avery, Rose!?

Riley's P. O. V.

It was night time April, Madison and I was headed to TCRI, as  we enter the building ." So what's the plan April?" Madison asked.

April started explaining the plan to us." So did you guys got all that." We nodded  we look around and noticed that none was here we then saw that was no guards their.

We continue walking once we got to the lab we heard voices. I look and saw April opening the blinds as we saw Shredder and Baxter Stockman they're talking about something. Then I noticed that Bebop and Rocksteady was their as well. Stockman came back with  the purple ooze that was in his hand.

"Now all we need are test subjects." Stockman said

"Candidates that will easily fall under my command. Large in size. Low in intellect."Shredder says and shot  two darts at Bebop and Rocksteady as they collapse on the ground, their human forms changing into something else.

"Oh boy...." I thought

Once they where done changing into their form Bebop was a rhinoceros,as for Rocksteady he was a warthog   Then an air tank hits the metal  wall were we were April then pulls it off the wall and slowly crawl so she wouldn't get caught April grabs the dart and handed to Madison which she caught  it. I look and saw the purple ooze I quickly grabbed it and I shouted." Now run quickly!" As the three of us run when we heard Bebop said." Hey who are they?"  I quickly then pressed the emergency shut off button." Get that canister!" Shredder says.

"Hurry Riley!" Both April and Madison shouted as I slide  underneath the gates April and Madison help me up as we started to run. We quickly ran out the exited not noticed that Casey Jones was watching included Avery and Rose.

Rose's P. O. V.

I was just handed out with Avery as we were with her adopted brother Casey we were walking around the town we heard people says." Watch out of the way girls!" We look and saw April O'Neil and our friends me and Avery were wide eyes open as we saw them.

"Isn't that April O'Neil and our friends?" Avery whispered to me I nodded.

"Yeah that's definitely our friends who is with April O'Neil but what are they doing?" I questioned.

"Rose don't you remember the sense from the movie that April got the purple Ooze? What if that Madison and Riley was from our world and got transported here like we did?" Avery whispered explained to me.

"That can be true I mean they been acting weird lately, but never mind that let's go and help them." I said Avery nodded she looks at her adopted brother and said to him that we need to help them he was curiously and ask why we told him that those two girls were our friends and they need help so he agreed and put his mask on and got his hockey stick and give us a weapon so we can protect ourselves we then transformed into our hero outfit  we quickly followed them so we can help them.

My form