"Yes, Ryota Miura." He smiles at me. Oh, he has nice a nice smile and teeth."

"Mayumi." I say staring at him.

"No last name?" A new voice appears next to us.

"It's not important." I comment eyeing him also, wearing similar black sandals, white pants, a grey shirt with a very light blue jacket. Scanning up I see he has red hair, and also green eyes, just a little darker and taller than Ryota. His face is also nice. Oh come on Mayumi, what's wrong with you? I mentally slap myself for having these thoughts.

"Hm whatever. I'm Buyuu Kaneko." The red head says
shoving his hands in his pockets. Oh, you have an attitude problem.

"Well looks like the team is here where is our Sensei?"

"Says a lot for a team leader to be late." I mumble finishing my orange.

"Mayumi." Kakashi says coming through the gates.

"Kakashi." I dip my head down a little. "What are you doing here? Are you our sensei? And I'm still mad at you."

"I just got back from another mission. And I'm sorry Mayumi, I am not. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you." He stops looking at my team. So these are the two Lord Third was talking to me about. "Well I must be going. Tell Sota I said don't kill my prodigy child." He says waving off.

"Pro-prodigy child?" I say sweat-dropping.

Both boys look at me then back to each other.

"So this is the pathetic team they gave me." A black haired man says walking up with an angry expression on his face. I see he has black black pants, chain link shirt going three fourths down his arms, the typical flak jacket black hair, and blue eyes. I could feel the hostility radiating off of him. "Go home-"

"Excuse me?" I blurted out feeling my blood start to heat up.

"I. Said. Go. home. Get packed for a month. Then come back here. You have 15 minutes." Holding the bridge of his nose as he looks at us irritated. Oh so he get easily irritated, this should be fun.

"What why? A month?!" Ryota asks.

"I'm on the other side of the village." I mumble being the first to take off.

"You heard me. I have plenty of missions to keep us busy." Sota states. "Now go!" He shouts. I jump up heading back to my apartment grabbing my bag I  threw down last night not even bothering to unpack it and my cloak.

I pause for a minute looking at my sword. I haven't used this in a hot minute. Might as well take it with me...

I strap it onto my back and rush across the street to the Inuzuka compound.

"TSUME! I'M LEAVING FOR A MONTH! KEEP AN EYE ON MY APARTMENT PLEASE!" I shout bursting through the door.

"MAYUMI I'M RIGHT HERE!" Tsume shouts standing in the kitchen.

"I KNOW!"

"IM NOT PICKING UP YOUR SHIT AT YOUR HOME."

"YES YOU ARE."

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING A MASK ON YOUR EYE?"

"I HELPS WITH MY HEADACHES."

"DID YOU PASS YOUR TEST SOTA GAVE YOU?"

"WHAT TEST?!"

"YOU'LL FINE OUT"

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND."

"TAKE THESE BRAT." Tsume shoves a bag of apples oranges and pears into my arms.

"THANK YOU!"

"YEAH YEAH WHATEVER. NOW GO! SOTA WILL MAKE YOU GO THROUGH HELL IF YOU'RE LATE!"