"Hey Naina...." They said and hugged her.

"How are you and how is your father now? "They asked with concern.

"Everything is fine now....." She told them with a small smile.

"Thank god....... Wow and look at you....... You are looking just stunning....." Jasmin said praising her.
"And what is this dress it's gorgeous.."Amber said looking at her.

Just then Ian's mom and Emma came there.

"Wow Naina...... Beautiful...... "His mother said in amusement.
"Ian..... You are really lucky...... She is perfect.... "Her mother said making everyone bewildered.

They started looking at Ian....... And his mother chuckled.

"I know........there must be lots of questions coming in your mind but first let's sit down. "She said everyone followed.

As everyone sat down she looked at Ian.
"So Ian...... Why don't you tell them....." She said with chuckle.

"Ahmmm......" He cleared his throat.
"Well.... I want to share something with you. "
"Me and Naina......". He said while taking a glimpse of her..
"We. got. married." He said while stressing on each word.
Naina's heart was bouncing. She was looking down as she didn't know how to face them.

"Huhh..... What......." They all were stunned listening him.
They couldn't believe what they heard.

"Ian....". James said in surprise while smiling.
"You and Naina..... "Tylor was looking at them in disbelief.
Amber and Jasmin were also shocked listening this but the most shocked person was Shreya.
"Oh... My... God.... Naina...". She said while putting her palm on her mouth. Her eyes went wide out of shock.

"Yes...... They were in such situation that they had to....but you don't have to be disappointed because they will be again getting married next Sunday and you all are invited....." His mother said with a smile.

"Oh God you stupid jerk........ You hid such a big news from us....". James said while climbing on him.

"Ya.... James.... Don't spare him......" Tylor said while punching him lightly.

"Sorry... Sorry ...please forgive me... "Ian said while trying to getting away from them.

"Congratulations..... Naina...." Amber and Jasmin cheered while hugging her.
"Congrats Naina....." Shreya said and hugged her tightly. But when she looked at her she didn't find her happy.
"Thanks....." Naina only said that.

His mother told them the whole story. Everyone was busy listening her when Shreya whispered slowly.

"What happened Naina..... You are looking upset..... "

"Huhh.... No.... Nothing... I am fine.... Don't worry everything is ok...." She said while hiding her real emotions. She wanted to tell her so much but not here when everyone was around.

"Come on guys.... Dinner is ready....." His mother said and all of them went to the dining hall. Till then Ian's father also came back.

"Well.... Today's dinner is cooked by Naina....." His mother told everyone.

"Really..... Wow......." They said while looking at the dishes. Naina served them one by one.

"Naina. ..... Are these all vegetarian dishes.... "Tylor asked with surprise.

"Yes.... Why.... What happened..... Don't you like them...". She said nervously.

"No..... I love them...... I never knew vegetarian food can be this good.... Wow..... "He said while munching.