Chapter 1.

Erika.
It was a warm day in September and me and my best friend Chloe decided to roam the streets of Dublin Town. We stopped in Ginos on Grafton street to get ice cream and then continued down towards Abercrombie. When we turned the corner I froze, 10 steps away stood Louis Walshes Boyband hometown! Cian and Dayl were trying to make up a secret handshake while Ryan sat on the wall eating some Doritos, Dean was tying Joshes shoelace and Brendan was looking around almost as if he was looking for someone. Me and Brendan's eyes locked for a few seconds and he smiled.

As we slowly got closer the rest of the boys spotted us. 'Well Hello there' Cian screamed as he stumbled over with his suitcase shortly followed by Dayl. After we talked for a little while I seen Brendan run from the corner of my eye and tackle a girl in a hug. Both their faces lit up at the sight of each other, it was quite cute. Brendan and the anonymous girl walked over to all of us, as far as I knew Brendan was single but seeing his reaction to seeing her and the boys reaction too I was starting to think that wasn't true.

The girl walked over, she was tall with long brown hair and she was beautiful. She had green eyes that Brendan couldn't stop looking into, it was easy to tell why Brendan went for a girl like her. All the boys ran to give her a hug and made cheesy little remarks about her and Brendan. Chloe noticed that I looked upset, she leaned over a whispered 'they're probably just friends, don't get upset Erika', I looked at her and smiled. Brendan then waddled over and introduced us to the anonymous girl who was called Lucy.

Brendan, Dean, Ryan, Josh and Lucy all walked to the shop. Cian and Dayl stood either side of me and asked me was I ok, Chloe interrupted them by asking 'Is that Brendan's girlfriend?' Cian and Dayl both froze and looked at each other, they hesitated but then Cian quietly said 'No it's not, but Brendan really likes her. They are really close so I'm not sure if anything will happen with them'. Shortly after everyone had returned from the shop we decided we would get pictures with each of the boys first Cian then Dean then Ryan then Josh then Dayl and then Brendan but when it came to Brendan's turn he wasn't with the rest of us. I looked over and seen him lean against the wall with his arm around Lucy, they were both laughing as they made funny faces at each other. As we got closer I began to hear their conversation, 'so it's a date?' Brendan said confidently 'I'll see you at 7 ok?' He then said. Lucy agreed and then spotted us, she smiled and informed Brendan. 'Well how are you's' he asked us and continued to get photos with us. The boys were spotted by a local news station and began being interviewed while me, Chloe and Lucy stood there watching. Lucy turned to us and began to talk to us, 'so are you a big fan' she asked, 'yes I love them' I replied 'well do you have a favourite?' She asked again smiling now. 'Yeah actually mine is Brendan, I'm guessing he's yours too' I answered, she began to laugh 'Who doesn't love that Murray Fella' she laughed. Brendan heard this and turned to look at us, Lucy winked at him and he blushed and smiled.

After the interview we got back talking to the boys when we were interrupted by Brendan saying to the boys 'boys I'm going into Abercrombie I'll be back in 5' everyone then looked over to see him and Lucy walk into the shop hand in hand. The 5 boys looked at each other and began to whistle and slag them, Brendan smiled while Lucy put her head down. Josh turned around and smiled 'he really does like her doesn't he' he said to all of the boys, Dean looked at us and began to inform us about everything 'Lucy has been a fan since the start and as soon as her and Brendan met they clicked. Lucy is a close friend of mine and I'm very protective over her but I know Bren likes her and he wouldn't hurt her. I don't see anything happening though, they are too close'. Just as Dean finished talking I turned and seen Brendan and Lucy, he was standing in front of her and was holding her two hands, he leaned in and gently kissed her forehead. Dayl, Cian and Ryan began to sing 'Lucy and Brendan sitting in a tree K I S S I N G' before Ryan ran over and tried pushing their heads together to make them kiss. They all laughed.

It had been an hour since we had spotted the Hometown boys and they decided it was time for them to get the bus to their hotel, they all gave us a hug and said goodbye to us. This will be a day I will never forget, Brendan Murray had broke my heart that day. Seeing him all over another girl killed me inside. Lucy and the boys walked over and got on their bus, they all waved as they found their seats.

Ok so this is my first every fan-fiction, the next chapter will be Lucy's POV to make things a bit more interesting! There will be plenty of plot twists in this so I hope you enjoy it!
Erika x