❝𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞❞

❝𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐈 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐃𝐨❞

AUTHOR NOTE REAL QUICK
THESE CHARACTERS NAMES ARE BASED OFF OF ACTUAL PEOPLE BUT THERE ACTIONS DO NOT DESCRIBE THEM AS PEOPLE SO LITTLE THING FOR MY FRIENDS
!!THESE PEOPLE ARENT YOU!!
THEY HAVE YOUR NAME BUT NONE OF THEM HOLD YOUR PERSONALITY

For the past 30 minutes, I was tossing and turning before i felt a heavy amount of weight plop onto of me. it was my bunny albino, I thought he was in his cage for the night but i guess the lil guy was running wild. I checked my calendar to see that it was a Monday, I knew that today was the day of the opening of the new seats at lunch, people at school thought so highly of these seats because apparently there for special kids only. They wanted to see who would be there since the seats are at the upper floor of the lunch room. All of a sudden I heard my alarm go off ringing of 9:56 am. I had to look at phone for a while to understand that it was my late alarm.

"ugh, this is the fourth time I've been late and i know Mr. Conner is gonna be on my ass about it" I grumbled as my bunny leaned there head to the side.

"Jackie! Jackie Sinell I know your not home right now!" my dad yelled as I tossed my blanket to the side and rushed to get dressed.

"ah shit! No dad, I'm just a lil behind!" I said hopping on one leg to put on my shoes.

"Hurry! I'm not gonna answer the call if your teacher starts bitching about you always being late! now rush faster!" my dad said as I was running out the door.

I sighed and slowed down the second I was out of my dads view, just to see I'm not the only one running late.

"Jackie? heh lemme guess your running late as usual" I looked to my left towards the voice to see my best friend in the whole world.

"Ann! holy shit you scared the life outta me! fuck man, wait aren't you suppose to be in class right now? it started an hour ago" I said confused.

"I'm not dealing with the bus today, you know about the drama. So i decided to drive there myself, I'm assuming you need a ride?" Ann looked at me with a smirk.

"you know it" I giggled getting into the passenger seat.

"that's my Jackie" she giggled.

"I can bet you 5 dares a fight starts on the bus" Ann said laughing.

"I doubt it, the bus driver is a total bitch." I scoffed.

"It's a bet then!" Ann yelled speeding up.

Time skip