Two | Just some choreboy.

It was only 9 am in the morning you were enthusiastic to cook and even brought out your notebook to keep track of any tips he was going to add. Convincing your sister to act interested in Sanji and come to tag along with you on his deal proved to be rather difficult. In the end, she agreed to go under the condition that you gave her half of your savings every month.

''I want my first paycheck by the end of the first week. Got that?''

''Whatever.'' You replied.

Despite the sacrifice you were making, you were committed to seeing it through since cooking was your passion and you could always refuse his lessons and hence not give your savings up. No big deal, you told yourself.

* * *

Arriving at where the ship was docked as planned, an overly excited Sanji appears with flowers in hand ready to welcome the two of you or rather Irene to be specific. As per the deal, Irene wasn't cold as she would be normally towards him, since acting 'interested' was part of the deal.

''Irene my love!" With an ecstatic smile and hearts imprinted in his eyes, Sanji holds her hand lovingly leading her on board the ship. Whilst unsurprisingly not acknowledging your existence.

Eventually, you lost your patience with his dismissive attitude towards you.

''Hey! When are you going to teach me something!'' You said raising your voice.

Turning around slowly, his expression changes into a murderous glare.

''Be patient! Brat!'' He barks, making you slightly shiver in fear. On the other hand, Irene just giggles at your discomfort.

''Just give me a second Irene I'll make you some refreshments why don't you enjoy some sun right here?'' He proposes guiding her to another area on the ship. Looking around, you decide to figure out where the kitchen was on your own.

Coming through the kitchen door finally was Sanji, a cigarette between his lips, hiding a scary expression on his face.

''Are you finally going to teach me now?'' You decided to raise the question.

You gulped feeling the atmosphere grow intense.

''Do you have a death wish kid?''

''No,'' you managed to articulate.

''Since you enjoy interrupting me so much. Why don't I start by beating some discipline into that thick skull of yours.'' Edging closer to the sink, he picked up some dirty plates and pulled a mop out of a cabin tossing it to you.

''First, a cook must know how to clean his kitchen. Therefore, I want this place spotless.''

''What? Why?-'' you spoke confused.

''Do you disagree with my methods ?'' His voice grew low, making your hair stand on ends. A dark shadow covered his eyes.

''No sir,'' you obliged feeling powerless.

''Good. Once you learn some manners then maybe I will spare you some actual knowledge. ''

* * *

At the end of the day, you felt exhausted from standing up all day cleaning, wiping floors and washing plates. Your hands started to reek off the soap you had been using.

Sanji returned with a satisfied look on his face. All day he had been walking in and out carrying drinks and serving food which he allowed you to observe him cook. This time, however, he had come back from walking your sister back home, thus explaining his unusual content face. What was the usual, was him glaring at you or walking past you as if you didn't exist. But seeing him anything or than that especially smiling was terrifying to say the least.

''I'll let you start cooking something tomorrow. Good work kiddo,'' he looked to the surrounding which practically was sparkling clean.

Losing your ground tripping on your step, the overwork catching up to you, Sanji grabs you in time.

''Wow, I didn't know you were this exhausted. You can take a break it's not like I'm actually going to kill you,'' Sanji pulls you up into his arms carrying you out the doorway, visibly frustrated.

''I can't believe you are this hopeless and weak.''

At last, he brought you to a dorm. You were initially confused but then again grateful he even spared you the chance to rest. It wasn't long before other crewmates started to arrive and it became more evident you were sleeping in the men's chambers.

In the middle of the night, you felt a hand brush over your thigh, jolting you awake only to find yourself surrounded by men who were deeply lost in their slumber. The hand that stroked your thigh belonged to a snoring green-headed man who was allocated in the bed above you, his hand hanging from the edge. This was all just a nightmare you told yourself. There was no way Sanji deliberately left you in the men's headquarters. It's not like you looked that much like a boy. Though it was true you lacked curves and were generally flat chested, but you still had recognisable feminine features. At least that's what you liked to believe. It was all just some sick joke or prank, you prayed.