(26) summer fight of 2022..?

Start from the beginning

bitchless
IM SUPPOSE TO CONTROL SM
PULLING THIS SHIT ON ME??
BRO I WANT TO BE WITH DREAM
BUT I GOTTA PRIORITIZE 127
AND THEN I GOTTA WORRY AB
OTHER STUFF

soobin scandal
paragraph didnt read

"best friend"
LOL

it girl
calling all the girlies who havent
had a cb in awhile 😍

yg anti
i hate you fr

melody (sanrio)
im gonna start crossing like zero
zero zero zero

it girl
OMG I REMEMBER I SAW THIS
CHICK SAY THEY WERE
SHITTING ON DRIPPIN AND
THEN FOUND OUT YOU GUYS
WERE HOT AND WAS LIKE
"SHIT IVE BEEN SHITTING ON
THEM ALL WEEK?"
BAHAHAHAH

melody (sanrio)
OMG??? WTF?????

mark anti
im heading out in 4 idc if anyone
is gonna be there

actual bff
OH FUCK

bitchless
haha have fun

mark anti
i'll ft you

bitchless
YOU HEAR THAT?
SHES MY DECADE BFF

actual bff
YOU BITCH

—later

getting back to the dorm, she was exhausted. after singing her entire lung capacity out at the noraebang with her friends, she was ready to sleep the entire night and day away until she could get out of bed. "i'm home!" she called, struggling to take off her jacket. getting into her room, she froze and gasped at the things put around her room. the fairy lights she was planning on getting to pair with her leds. stuffed animals she'd been talking about for awhile at the stores near their dorm. an overwhelming amount of snacks everywhere. lord.

was this heaven? was she in heaven right now? seeing something on her desk, she walked over and noticed the envelopes and new stationary that she'd been meaning to get to replace her old ones. struggling to open the letters, she sat down and read through it for way too long.

she was already feeling like tearing up, this was way too much and way too emotionally overwhelming. she was feeling stressed and these messages really made her feel good. all it was were the girls writing handwritten messages about apologizing and just supportive messages. god, it made her feel warm inside, she was reminded of the love she was given from these girls. how could she even be that mad? she was more worried than mad these days anyways. it always made her feel anxious.

opening up the bag placed on her bed. she shrieked and jumped around. opening the closest jelly drink in the bag. drinking it happily and enjoying herself. opening the door to her room, she peeked out and smiled. "thank you everyone!" she yelled, laughing and closing her door with no further follow up.

she felt so overjoyed, not knowing what to do with anything she was given. stuffing the drinks into her mini fridge and sorting through the way too many snacks in her room. she didn't know how else to express her enjoyment other than yelling thank you.

seeing her dog creep from below her bed, she cooed and smiled, seeing the new accessory on him. "awh my komu looks so handsome. what a handsome little boy." she continued to pet him, tapping his nose and laughing at his reaction. she loved her dog so much. she was more surprised with how she was allowed to bring him into the dorm. her dog was basically the dorm pet alongside nini.

the only problem being pet hair everywhere, the solution being the air purifiers in every single room, the personal rooms and the living room. it was basically like a pet hair haven. personally she believed komu was superior, with nini actively scratching their hands and sleeping on everyone's phones.

yanyu's reasoning being "it's warm for her." warm for her when she cant find her phone and also don't know where to look. damned nini.

fake girls 🥵

mommy - seokyu
butterfly - junko
yellow m&m - kimberly
green m&m - yvonne
brown m&m - soomin
cat apologist - yanyu

cat apologist
has anyone seen nini
i miss her
i miss nini
im buying nini new toys

green m&m
nini scares me

butterfly
i stole her
shes sitting in my lap

cat apologist
nini~~

brown m&m
youre welcome by the way unnie

cat apologist
i heard unnie yell that too haha

butterfly
i told you it was a good idea >//<

mommy
thank you all 🤍

brown m&m
white hearts~~

posted; 26/08/22