(24) keshi enthusiasts where?

—instagram live

user1: what artist do you want to collab with?
user2: CAN YOU SAY I LOVE YOU ARGENTINA?
user3: I MISS YOU 😭😭

"artist i want to collab with? hmm.. have you guys heard of keshi? apparently people have never heard of keshi. i really want to make a song with keshi." she cooed, she'd been following the artist since he made his first song. and she absolutely fell in love. thank god for spotify radio playlists and lingering on everywhere. "i wouldn't mind collabing with the other 88rising artists, but keshi at the top of the list." she nodded.

her dream collab wasn't in her reach at all. but a girl can dream you know? all the artist she ever followed became her ideal. she wanted to be apart of their songs, to put a voice out there for the genre of music she fell in love with it. she doubted that she could make a fanbase of her own without the help of sm. her music wasn't ever made in the sound of her own voice.

it's absurd but it was just a bad habit. music wasn't made for her, not in her eyes at least. she was always adjusting and making songs in the idea of someone else singing it. she couldn't help it. she really couldn't. her voice didn't sound like her own when she heard it in recording, yet she was still a main singer. a main singer who didn't even love her own voice, how did that end up.

"i don't know, but don't start tagging him please. if i ever want to collab with keshi, i wanna do it by myself. it's sorta like my goal, if i just get that goal without trying, it'll be like i did nothing." she furrowed her eyebrow, seeing the chat already saying sorry because they had started to do so. why couldn't she just say something without thousands of people doing it.

user4: i few people have already started :(
user5: guys start letting the people know that seokyu doesn't want to @ him

"thank you guys for trying to put an effort." she smiled sadly. it was bound to happen. she could've lied, but she wanted to share her aspirations and love with everyone without having to worry about basically forcing her dream collab artist to message her first.

she hated forcing people that she looked up to, to do things. it felt morally wrong. "please do get others back into check. i just wanted to share my aspirations and dreams with everyone. i'm not asking for much. it makes me sad that everyone thinks they're helping me when i really don't want what they think i want." she felt like she was starting to vent at this point. it was making her peeved that her own fans thought they should take matters into their own hands.

"how about i sing a song for you all? do i have any keshi song suggestions from any keshi fans in chat?" she let out a disappointed breath and attempted to lighten the mood. hoping to get her mind off of what her fans were doing.

user6: PILLOWS
user7: beside you<3
user8: i have no idea who keshi is but i'll listen to him from now on mom!
user9: WAR WITH HEAVEN PLS🤍🤍

trying to read the chat, she was happy there were a lot of keshi listeners suggesting songs. a few seeming very very clueless to everything happening. "war with heaven? alright, sorry everyone who suggested a song, no hard feelings." she laughed, seeing if there was a clean instrumental. smiling when she found one. she tried to hope her memory stood correct, still pulling up the lyrics in a second tab to read.

"did you get over me? it's been a long time now. feels like eternity. it's only been two hours." smiling, she couldn't really tell what her voice sounded like with the song. subconsciously hearing keshi's voice in her head. "you out here in them streets, and i got a lot to say. damn, i missing my baby." reading the chat briefly as she sang. she was happy with all the excited responses.

"it feels like everybody's telling me i'm doing too much. and i know i can be dramatic when i want, but so what?" trying to read the chat to the best of her poor english proficiency and singing wasn't the best plan. "and not to cause a panic, but i'm needing your love. and i can't help but feel a way when you're away, yeah." this was the part she basically had memorized and stuck on her head.

"might go to war with heaven, for keeping me away from you, so long, aye aye ayye. might go to war with heaven. cause i don't know what else i'd do, if i was away from you." slowly finishing the song, she was content. keshi songs made her day ten times better. she smiled reading the chat. she was equally happy, she never could share her love of keshi with the girls that much due to favourite song genre differences.

user10: YOUR VOICE LITERALLY MATCHES KESHIS ACTUAL VOICE??
user11: SOMEONE OVERLAY THEIR VOICES TOGETHER
user12: FOR SOME REASON ITS LIKE YOURE FEMALE KESHI????? MAYBE JTS JUST THE SONG 💀💀

laughing, she never considered it that way, she did have a lower voice than most females that she knew. if that made any sense. her voice still was unique to her own self, a decade of training in sm by several different instructors does not form a voice similar to someone else. even if it's someone of a whole different vocal range and gender for one.

"do i really sound like a female keshi? maybe it'll be perfect if i get the opportunity to sing with him. that reminds me, i've been watching the head in the clouds livestreams. i wish i could be there right now." she hummed with a soft smile. there was still so much to do in life huh? trainee constricted a lot of what she wanted to do due to time. so of course, the next step was to achieve a name in kpop to be granted freedom to an extent.

she of course, was still human after all. "i'll probably end the instagram live now. i have a few things to do. please make sure to eat if you haven't and sleep if you haven't. i know it's late in parts of the world. i love you all!" making a few combinations of hearts with her hands she ended it promptly with an overly happy smile.

—twitter

seokyu's fake wife @S0URKYU Aug 20
im crying seokyu's dream to sing with
keshi and then telling arts not to @ him
because she wants to achieve her dream
by herself 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️
💬 41 🔁 38.8k ❤️ 39.1k

seokyu updates @kskupdates Aug 20
seokyu wants to collab with artist keshi!
(reminder: do not @ keshi and respect
seokyu's wishes please.)
#SYNTHETIC #SEOKYU
💬 1 🔁 74.7k ❤️ 102.7k

mars bars @marsintheclouds Aug 20
full recording of #SEOKYU singing
war with heaven by keshi
(reminder! do not @ keshi in the replies
or qrts pls!)

mars bars @marsintheclouds Aug 20full recording of #SEOKYU singing war with heaven by keshi(reminder! do not @ keshi in the repliesor qrts pls!)

💬 12 🔁 3,957 ❤️ 3,973

zoe 🌸 @zoeloves2soon Aug 20
wow.. who is this oomf......
💬 1 🔁 12 ❤️ 18
|
mars bars @marsintheclouds Aug 20
ko seokyu of kpop group synthetic!
i'll send you links in dms but check her
out! her voice reminds everyone
who knows keshi as a female sounding
keshi lol
💬 1 🔁 3 ❤️ 7

posted; 25/08/22