Chapter 14

Jungkook stands up when his flight is coming, his hand reached for his luggage with a disappointment in his heart. He took step by step, still hoping you will come. But even though he wants too, you didn't came.

"Jeon Jungkook!" You shouted with all your might, what other people will think about doesn't really matter anymore what matter is he will hear you. "I'm sorry but Ma'am you can't enter inside." The guard stops you "Just one sec, it's really impor-" your words are cut off when you saw Jungkook coming out "Hands off, she's with me." He talked to the guard with a stern voice the guard bowed before letting you "hey." You called out softly grabbing both of his hands into yours, wait you ain't coming with him? No? "Are you coming?" His heart drops when you shooked your head but then your fingers brushes on his hand gently "Jungkook you are a good man, maybe at first you're the most jerk ass man that I wanna kick in face." You let out and a small smile manage to formed from his lips. "And I don't think you deserve me." Jungkook furrowed his brows "Don't say that-" his words are cut off "Not now, when my heart still swayed by him. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want to be with you just to move on with stuffs. No you don't deserve that. I would rather come with you with my whole heart. Than to be with you without my heart" And now he finally understand, if you want some time then he will wait. He can wait just for you. "If I can't go with you then." He let out and you felt his palms holding your face, he then leaned close, eyes is on yours. "I'll just leave with this." Your eyes then closes when you felt his soft gentle lips touches your forehead, before feeling his arms wrapped around your waist to pull you close, "I'll comeback for you y/n." He let out before pulling away, and he felt his heart beat when you let out "I'll be waiting for you." He breathed out "Damn, you're making me not to leave." He let out making you chuckle "Go ahead, you'll be late. I'll stay here." Jungkook nodded his eyes is on yours, yours on his, a smile formed on your lips.  You waved your hand with a smile on your face, he smiled back before leaving..

------

1 year later..

A smile formed on your lips, as you stare infront of the bulletin board of your campus. It is full of articles about Jungkook, and his championships in States. Jungkook saw you standing infront of the bulletin board, he actually didn't told anyone he will come today to surprise someone. You felt a chin on your shoulder making you surprise and when you saw who is it, you felt your heart at ease. Jungkook keep his hands in his pockets, while leaning his chin on your shoulder. "Can I take this gorgeous lady to a date?" Your arms are crossed over on your chest "This gorgeous lady, is kinda busy now." Jungkook nodded and you felt your feet on air when he wrapped his arms around your waist before lifting you up, "yea busy with me." You laughed and he put you down chuckling before locking his fingers with yours. "When did you arrive?" You asked  he brushes his bangs off while his fingers are loocked with yours. "Just an hour ago, didn't tell you purposely." And you laughed at that, he run taking you with him making you chuckle...

You laughed seeing Jungkook's puffy cheeks after you feed him. He chew well, making you chuckle he loves it when you take care of him...

"Team Jeon won!" Jungkook opened his arms proudly, you tssk losing in this arcade game.

"I won" you stick your tongue out winning the basketball game, Jungkook maybe good at soccer but in basketball it's a different case.(only in this story ofcourse! We all know golden maknae!!😙❤️‍🔥)  Jungkook chuckled for him you look ao cute right now, that he wanna squeeze those cheeks and he did pinching both of your cheeks but gently.

"This looks good on you." You put the off shoulder dress on him, and he posed slayin it making you laughed this guy is one of a kind! He's sense of humor is on top! "How about this?" He put the dress with slit making you laughed even more, he love seeing you happy.

His fingers locked with yours, as you both walked along the beach. It's getting dark and now you are walking with him, the waves is making this moment more romantic. You then stopped walking making him looked at you, you suddenly wrapped your arms around his neck making his heart beat increase, a smiled formed on his lips. "Miss me this much?" He jokingly asked and he felt butterflies on his stomach when you hummed in response, before pulling away arms still around his neck. He then hold your waist eyes are on each other, seeing each other's galaxies. Jungkook took a courage leaning in, and then you felt his lips gently touching yours, both eyes are closed, both felt a million butterflies on stomach. It was gentle pure love kissed. You both pulled away his head leaning on yours as that smile is on his lips. "My heart belongs to you." He let out making your lips formed a smile "I love you." You answered before he pulled you closed to him, cuddling you with a big smile on his face. It was worth the wait....

You're worth the wait...
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇