I will Be With You!

POV: Y/n~

- - - - - - - -

The day continued. Amy along with Sonic bought everyone ice cream! We finished it off together, thanking the two for their generosity. I couldn't get my mind off of earlier. Silver had created a huge powerful and very threatening tornado that trapped everyone inside. Though risky, I confronted him to stop the conflict he placed on the others, and so he did. It kept me awake on more adventures ahead of us, even ones we create for each other. Sure it scared me to see Silver in such a state of discretion, but as he did as much of expressing himself, it only made me love him more. Did I..like him? No! I can't say that yet, I'm probably just..Lovesick? No! Not that either. I wonder how I feel for the White Hedgehog. I love his voice, yet his personality, his appearance, everything about him just..soothed me. I have to admit, he has been very aggressive lately, I don't know how to change his behavior, but all I could do now is cope with him with the approach of peace.

Everyone was now resting peacefully on the field, presumably the same one that me and Silver conversated at. I was inspecting them all to make sure we were all okay, but when I looked at Silver, I noticed that he still carried his ice cream with his telekinetic powers. It hovered in front of him, and all he could do is stare at it. I scooted myself next to where he sat "Whatcha doing, Silvie?" I gave him a nickname. He blushed, and mumbled something, but I couldn't hear what he said. He turned to me, then the ice cream "Why do people eat this so much? What is it called again?" He questioned, looking at it some more and spinning it around in circles. He looked judgemental towards the treat, playing with it "It's ice cream! People usually eat it because of the sweetness, and to keep cool!" I replied. The Hedgehog stared at it a bit more, but then used his hand to grab it from his telekinesis, the cyan aura disappearing. He licked the ice cream, sliding his tongue slowly back in his mouth. He silently sat there for a moment, but then his eyes lit up in sparkles "Wow! This is really tasty! I love it!" He cheered, he began licking it over and over, and I laughed at his cuteness. I guess he doesn't eat foods like that too often, maybe he never really had anyone to enjoy it with. He may have Blaze, so I wonder if Blaze spends much time with him as well, she could possibly be busy mostly. I'm glad I got him used to something, mainly cuz I didn't want to see him carry it around without eating it.

Sonic looked over to me, and covered his mouth with his hand, whispering in my ear "I think your lightening up his mood." He spoke, sitting back next to me and giving me the thumbs up. I nodded and returned the action. "Y/n?" Silver called out. "Hmm?" I hummed as a response "C-Can I call you N/n? I mean, I love the nickname you gave me, so I want to give you one too." He offered, fiddling with his fingers. I blushed at the thought of Silver giving me a nickname, it made my heart flutter. Feeling tickled, I nodded, making him blush "Hehehe! I'll call you that all day! N/n! N/n! N/n!" He clapped his hands and chanted. Shadow made a blank face and huffed "That's quite Cheesy if you ask me." He said, Silver gasped and kicked around "No it's not! N/n is a wonderful nickname!" He bragged. He then pulled me towards him, placing me behind him "Mine!" He greedily spat. Silver had a greedy little side to him when it comes to something he wants no other to touch I believe. Knuckles saw the expression I had on my face and smiled "I bet she likes him." He said to Tails. He looked at me, then back to Knuckles "You think so?" He questioned. 'Awww No! Don't start that up Knuckles! Now people will start making rumors!' I thought, clearly embarrassed. I don't know if I Really like Silver, I do like him, but as a crush? I keep resisting the feeling, but it actually could be true. I only noticed the aggressive side of him since we met, but from the time we spent together here, I know he is a sweetheart! I really don't want to lie to myself anymore, neither have Silver hide his love for me either..but I can't assume he likes me back. All I seen so far is him liking me as a friend, so that can't be denied. K will admit it now, I do like Silver..as a crush. I'm sure he has Blaze though, she follows him around and is always next to him, she's probably his girlfriend! I don't stand a chance, if I were to confess, Blaze would squash me like a tomato, or even worse! I won't go too far though, I just wish I didn't have to hide my feelings from him.

As we conversated, he heard a loud generating noise coming from over us. Sonic and the others looked around for where it was coming from, it becoming louder and louder in our ears, next thing you knew, a huge robotic claw wobbled from a ship, rippingly crashing onto the ground, destroying the beautiful grass. We gasped and stood up, backing away from it, but before any actions could be done, the claw grabbed me, knocking me down. "Y/N!!" Silver cried out. I tried to reach for him as he did for me, but the metal hand lifted me up and pulled me away, now in the gloved hands of a man with a mustache, goggles, and red coat. "Ohh Hohohoho! Another one bites the dust!" The man ruled his words with triumph "EGGMAN!!" Sonic and the others shouted. Dr. Eggman?! He played with his mustache "Oooh! Long time no see, Sonic! Hope you don't mind me taking your little friend as an inspection! I can see she hangs around you pretty often. Take your time to save her, but your wasting your time! If you do anyway, I'll give you a taste of your own medicine! Toodaloo! HAHAHAHAH!!" He laughed, spending no time to fly off with me. I tried to break free, but it was No Use! It only squeezed tighter around me, I was completely defenseless at this point. I would rely on someone to save me, but who? Sonic? Shadow? Silver? Anyone that could help me through this. I never imagined such torture from being kidnapped by an enemy that only Sonic dealt with since day 1. I sighed, wishing of a way to escape...I'd really need that help right now.

POV: Silver The Hedgehog

- - - - - - - -

I watched as Y/n got carried away from Eggman's ship, innocent and defenseless. It angered me to see her go, I don't know why, but I won't let Dr. Eggman get away with this. My eyes felt bright as my powers became wild, slightly shaking the ground, the rumbling of it to be heard. I hovered slowly above where I stood, breathing heavily and balling my fist as if prepared to fight. The others stared at me with worry "Silver..Are you okay?" Blaze asked, but it was hard for me to respond with the anger I had "I WILL GET HER BACK!!!" I shouted before flying off. I sped fast, not turning back. Though I only met the Female not all that long ago, she felt close enough for me to save her. I'd save any innocent person! To me, she felt special, she feels so amazing and magnificent to me. So kind, so helpful, so calming. I needed he'd by my side to help me feel like myself again, and with the power I had held to destroy Sonic, he became a close friend to me, so I now will use this on Eggman and Save Y/n!!!

AND THEY'LL BE NO MERCY!!!