Rough Start...

POV: Y/n~

TW: Mentions of Blood - Explosions - and Possible Injuries

- - - - - - - -

It was the next day, glamorous and sunny in The Town of Soleanna. Me and Sonic were talking to townsfolk about the past destruction that Dr. Eggman had caused, but he is now greatly defeated..at least for now. As we did, Amy decided to tag along, mainly to bribe Sonic into going on a date with her. I never really paid much attention to my surroundings, especially since I'm not too social, but that bright blue light from last night really caught my attention. Not only was I curious on who or what it was, but it's abilities almost wrecking the vicinity caught my eye as well. I would bring it back up to the others, but they probably aren't as interested as me, for they have been through a lot more adventures that probably isn't as synchronized as that. Again, I want to find out more on the glowing figure I saw.

I was snapped out of my thoughts from the touch of Sonic tapping my shoulder to catch my attention. "Y/n? You haven't said anything for a bit, you good?" He asked, concerned. "Y-Yeah! I'm okay. Just thinking of some things." I replied, faking a smile. He nodded as he continued to calm Amy who was still pestering him about a date. I didn't want to stand there awkwardly, so I ran off to discover new areas I never seen before. I liked this town as soon as I entered it. This place has more kind people and more of a sight to see than Where I lived. Hopefully I get to move here!

I looked around the new environment, enjoying the sight. I stopped in my tracks just to admire what was around me. For the first time, I actually felt like I can care of what was around me..ever since I saw that light, the people here, this Town, it has so much importance. Wintertime Hill made me feel trapped, cold, and alone, but now I feel free, warm, and happy! Especially since Sonic and the Others get to be with me as well, for now though, I need a bit of time to myself.

As I skipped around a little more, the Blue light came into my view again. I froze in place, afraid to move. I gasped as I saw it flew in front of me, the bright Figure landing on the ground. 'It 'Was' a living being'. I took a few steps back, orchestrating a solution to get away without catching it's attention, but it sadly heard my footsteps. The figure speedily turned my direction, a expression of fierce agresssion on it's face. They had yellow eyes, it shown small black pupils examining my form. It had White Gloves with Cyan Circles in the middle of them, and Dark Shoes with White in the center and Dark Blue at the tip of them. He also appeared to be a light gray with white fur around his neck. He growled when he saw me, making me shiver, the only thought I had was to run away, but I don't know if he'll attack if any sudden movements were made.

"You..." It started, and to the sound of their voice, it made me think they are a male. My heart began to race, my eyes looking no other direction except for who that stood in front of me "Your a friend of that Blue Hedgehog! Aren't you!" He shouted, full of fury. I remained silent, having no excuse or tactics to find an escape. As my action angered him more, allowing him to run at full speed towards me. I panicked, not knowing how to react, so all I did was tumble back, but saw a rock on the ground. I quickly picked it up and threw it at his face, making him fall to the ground, causing a loud thump to be heard. I covered my mouth out of shock, I didn't mean to hurt him, I was just afraid! He slowly sat back up, but it horrified me when blood was on his face and ran down to his chest. He didn't take his eyes off of me as he tried to wipe it away "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I-I just-" "Are you a beast? I thought I defeated Iblis..." He cutted me off. "Now I know I'll end this. I WILL KILL YOU!!" He shrieked. He flew up into the air and used his telekinesis to scoop boulders from the ground. It had a blue aura around it, indicating that he was using his powers. It was quite fascinating to me, yet scary to the fact that I might lose my life because of it. His eyes adjusted to target me, and as he did, he flung the boulders my way.

I jumped out of the way from one boulder, and dodged the other rock that crashed in front of me. I ran as far as I could as the large elected rocks crashed behind me as straight as a single filed line. I tripped and fell to the ground, weak and unsteady. Pain was formed in my legs as I lied there. He slowly made his way to where I was and crouched down, getting close to my face "Is this a joke?! How can someone like you destroy the residence of my world? How could you even dare to face me!?" He protested "W-What do you mean?" I questioned fearfully, he shook his head "It doesn't matter. Now, I know I'll end this!" He yelled. His hands began to glow a bright cyan color before raising them high in the air, prepared to kill me. I shut my eyes for I couldn't bare to see my own doom, tears streaming down my face. As it did, he stopped, seeing how sad and scared I was. "Please don't hurt me..I'm sorry." I said, opening my eyes hesitantly, and to my surprise, I saw guilt plastered all over his face. He stood in place, putting his arms back down "Who..are you?" He asked. Before I could answer, an explosion blasted him from me, making him fly in a unsettling manner. He gained control of gravity for himself and landed carefully behind me.

I attempted to stand up, but failed. I looked up to see no other than Shadow The Hedgehog. Sonic and Rouge trailed behind him as they stared at the Anthropomorphic figure my back faced. Tails, Knuckles, and Amy caught up. Amy and Rouge helped me up, putting me back on my feet "Are you okay, girly?" Rouge asked "I'm okay." I replied, holding back the irking pain that reformed back in my legs when I stood up. "There you are!" The mysterious person I met shouted. "Who are you!?" Sonic asked in a defensive stance. My 'frenemy' stood there for a moment in silence, but decided to answer "I'm Silver. Silver The Hedgehog." He said before he jumped into the sky, wanting no more trouble. "Blaze! Let's go." He called out, and suddenly, a Purple Cat jumped over our heads and sped away, Silver following from the sky. So that's his name...Silver. It sounds so soothing and courageous. He also sounded nice if he wanted to be, but competitive when needed. I wanted to get to know him more, but I'm afraid he might attack me again.

"Y/n! What happened?!" Tails asked worriedly "Yeah! Who was that!?" Knuckles asked, balling up his fist. "Did he hurt you!?" Amy asked as well, all the questions were overwhelming. I shook my head to focus better "Guys! Calm down! I'm okay. He just-" "Attacked you, and almost killed you." Shadow spoke, crossing his arms "Don't remind her of the recent situation, Shadow." Sonic claimed lazily, picking his ear with his finger "Hmph. I've been through worse." He responded, swiftly speeding away, ditching us as we stood there. The others helped me as they took me to a bench to sit at. They kept asking me questions about who he was or why he did that, but I didn't know any of it. All I know was that this Iblis he mentioned was an enemy of his that he defeated recently, but he depicted me as a beast he forgot to kill that might've been part of it, but I'm just a normal person, so he may have been mistaken. To me, I know he has a good heart, but the others think he's a full on rival because of my life being at risk because of him, but no matter what, I have the urge to show Silver I'm not bad. I saw the guilt on his face, and it made me feel sorrowful for I and his emotions. I know we just met, but the discovery of who was making the lights we saw last night makes me more urged to see what else is on hold just for us.

Though my legs were still very much injured, they're bickering over the new Hedgehog hit my nerves, now they were making in fun of him, even some laughing. They made remarks such as 'He ran through here like a stray dog' or 'The way he flew off made him look like a wimp'. Furious, I forced myself to stand up, which made the others more concerned "Hey! You can't stand up! You need more rest, Love!" Rouge roared. I ignored her as I began to run away, off to an absolutely unknown place that will probably long my continuation of racing after air. No matter the new facility, I didn't care. I don't like how they talked about Silver's back, he did nothing to them, but to me. Even though he harmed me, I was going to find him. No matter how bad the others warned me to stay away from him, I kept going...

It was my Absolution to do so...