He smiled at the thought of her. Y/N.

Her pretty brown eyes flooded his mind, and her laugh rung through his ears.

His thoughts got wilder and now his face was turning red at the thought of her underneath him. The way she moaned was infectious and Adrien was so lost in that memory that he almost ran into the cafeteria glass wall.

He spotted Y/N sitting with their friends, Alya and Marinette on either side of her. She was laughing at something someone said and he wondered just what it was. He wanted to make her laugh like that and so he strutted up behind her and when she turned around he smiled, "hi."

Y/N blushed and glanced at their friends briefly, "hi."

Alya scooted over so Adrien could sit. He thanked her and put his lunch bag down. Y/N had a bowl of fruit in front of her and Adrien watched the way she lifted up a strawberry on her fork and gently bit it off. She licked her plump lips and Adrien looked away, clearing his throat.

Nino looked up at him with a knowing smile. Adrien kicked his foot under the table and Nino flipped him off.

"-You're seriously just going to leave all of the pineapples?" Marinette's voice interrupted Adrien and Nino.

Y/N rolled her eyes and picked up her fork, moving around the fresh looking pineapple. "I don't like the sour taste, leave me alone." She turned to Marinette with a smile. They both laughed and everyone began to get into their own conversations.

Y/N tried listening to whatever Marinette and Alya were talking about, but it was hard to when Adrien moved his hand to rest on her bare thigh.

He inched it higher and leaned in towards her ear to whisper, "you know what they say about pineapple right?"

He then moved back, releasing his hand from her skin and watched her face turn red.

She nudged his shoulder with her own and picked up her fork.

"Is that a proven theory?" She whispered, making eye contact as she bit a piece of pineapple off her fork.

"I don't know, want to test it later?"

And with that she nudged his shoulder harder and turned away before she blushed even more.

༶•༶•༶

"Mom?" Y/N called out as she opened the door to her house. A gust of warm fall air entered with her and she shivered.

Her mother came down the stairs with a smile, "how was your day honey?"

Y/N stumbled over her words, "it was- it was good. There's actually someone I wanted you to officially meet."

Adrien stepped out from behind Y/N. His blonde hair was brushed away from his face and he wore and a bright smile. "It's nice to finally meet you ms. L/N."

Y/N's mother gestured her hands in a hitting movement, "oh you don't need to call me that! Just M/N is fine! It's so nice to finally meet the boy that my daughter RAVES about."

Y/N's face was now a tomato of embarrassment. She walked towards her mother and smiled nervously, "haha she just loves to joke around, she was kidding!"

Adrien's smile grew even more. He couldn't help but feel his heart sway knowing that the girl he was falling for talks about him just ask much as he talks about her.

Y/N's mother rolled her eyes at her daughter with a smile and told Adrien to make himself at home. She walked towards the kitchen to start preparing dinner and Y/N and Adrien sat down at the dinner table; across from each other.

Adrien mouthed the words, "now?"

Y/N bit her lip and nodded nervously.

"M/N, there was something I wanted to speak with you about."

She hummed in response and turned her attention to the blonde boy. He had his hands clasped together on the table and he cleared his throat, sending one more confirmation glance at Y/N and she gave him a reassuring smile.

"I would like to take your daughter to Milan with me."

Yea... my mom would probably have a heart attack on the spot.

Thank you guys so so much for 3K reads!! That means so much to me and I'm so appreciative of all the support!!

If you want new post updates don't forget to follow me:)

<3