Prologue

Game Over

Y/n: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Frisk was standing in the void with a sad face while Y/n flipped over a table.

Y/n: We lost to that stupid lazy piece of trash AGAIN?!

Frisk: That's what you care about? Out of all the things you've done?

Y/n: Like, no matter HOW fast we get, he seems to just kill us over and over! I was THIS CLOSE... but he just-

Frisk: Why?

Y/n: Huh? Did you say something?

Frisk: Why are you doing this? Why must you kill so many innocent people?

Y/n: Okay, 1. Undyne was NOT innocent, and 2. Neither was Asgore, but continue.

Frisk: Can you please stop playing around for FIVE MINUTES?! You've killed so many people! You killed Papyrus, Undyne, Mettaton, and Sans! You even blamed Chara for the genocide when YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CAUSED IT!

Y/n: .....

Frisk: Everyday, I have to go through so much pain by watching myself KILL my friends! You think that you're soo cute by being a murderer, don't you?! Well you're NOT! ALL YOU DO IS KILL, MAKE STUPID JOKES, AND ACT AS IF THIS IS ALL A GAME!! YOU'VE NEVER EVEN SPARED ANYONE! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!

Y/n: ......WOW. That's a great speech ya got there! Sadly, I don't remember asking.

 That's a great speech ya got there! Sadly, I don't remember asking

( This is how your smiling right now.)

Frisk:.......That's it.

Y/n: Come again?

Frisk: You are SICK. I'm done doing what you want. I'm going to save everyone myself.

Y/n: Hmm?

Frisk: For as long as I can remember, you've been forcing me to doing genocide routes. But now, I'm going to spare everyone. No matter how hard they attack. I'm going..

To be a PACIFIST.

Y/n:......pffff-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You fell on the ground, laughing hysterically.

Y/n: That has got to be the STUPIDEST thing I've ever heard! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-W-W-Where are you going?

Frisk walks towards the reset button.

Y/n: You know what? Go ahead and reset. See what happens.

She doesn't hesitate, and presses the button.

- Timeskip-

Y/n: She actually did it.

You were watching as frisk and her new 'family' were at a dinner table, laughing and joking. Obviously, Papyrus doesn't like the jokes a bit, and looks pretty annoyed.

Y/n: Looks like she's living a nice life............

TOO BAD I'M GONNA RUIN IT!

You open an portal, and moonwalk into it.

——————————————————-