Chapter 16: Adora

Start from the beginning

"It's just that I always see other kids with their dads and moms and I wonder why my mom left" "Daddy is always working so he's not with me a lot," she says starting to cry.

Aw, I feel so bad for her I really hate that her mom left it's affecting her more than it might be affecting Lorenzo. I should talk to Lorenzo about this situation.

I pick her up and sit her down on my lap.

"Listen Adora you are the best little girl anybody can ask for". "I love you with every bone in my body," I say. "I will speak to your dad about him spending more time with you". "But as of today, I will always make sure we have lots of fun together and you feel loved" "Never forget that I love you," I say seriously wiping her tears.

"I love you so much Malia" "I sometimes wish you were my mom," she says hugging me. I freeze does she really mean that? Aww I love her so much.

"Malia you love me but do you love daddy," Adora asks me catching me off guard.

"Um yeah of course I like Lorenzo he's a nice person," I say ignoring the love part.

"Malia uncle Gio told me about this but do you have a boyfriend," Adora asks me.

This girl is almost five what does she know about a boyfriend? But to answer her question I don't. "No, I don't have a boyfriend Adora" "What do you know about a boyfriend," I ask her.

"I don't know but I asked my dad and he doesn't have a girlfriend either and he told me I can't have a boyfriend until I'm older like you guys," she says smiling.

"Daddy's right you can't have a boyfriend until your older," I say. I think about what she said about Lorenzo being single. Im surprised he has everything you would want in a guy.

I pick her up and stand up. "Let's go see if daddy can spend today and tomorrow with you" "how does that sound to you," I say to her. "
Omg yess," Adora says happily with a smile on her face.

I take her downstairs and we go to the living room to see Lorenzo sitting on the couch watching tv. He looks up at Adora.

"Hey, the baby did you sleep well".

"Hi, daddy I slept well".

I join Lorenzo on the couch and ask him if he can spend today and tomorrow with Adora. "Hey Lorenzo we have a question for you" "Right sweetheart," I say to Adora.

"Yes daddy we want to ask you if you can spend today and tomorrow with me," Adora says looking at Lorenzo hopefully.

"Yeah she was a little upset in her room and said she wants to spend more time with you," I say hoping he says yes.

He picks up Adora from me and says "Aw baby don't be upset I would love to spend today and tomorrow with you" "You come first before work any day " he says giving Adora hugs and kisses making her smile.

"Well, there is a fair you guys can go to tomorrow," I say.

"Come with us Malia," Adora asks.

"Yeah come with us," Lorenzo says.

"It's ok guys I don't want to intrude on your daddy and daughter time tomorrow," I say.

"No it's ok we can spend the whole day together tomorrow at the fair and we can do other stuff," Lorenzo says.

"Ok fine I will go with you guys tomorrow," I say.

"Yay," Adora yells.

We all go into the kitchen and make breakfast together again getting a little messy at the same time.

We decide to have a chill day and we ate breakfast, watches movies and made cupcakes and we made dinner together. Having lots of fun with Adora.

The day went by quickly so now we are all cuddled up in Lorenzo's bed because Adora wanted us together while Lorenzo is reading Adora a bedtime story. The bedtime story has me and Adora slowly falling asleep.

After spending the whole day with my baby girl and Malia we had lots of fun together

I will always make sure from now on Adora doesn't feel like I work to much and cant spend time with her. Adora is my everything I love her so much. We all are tried so here I am reading a bedtime story in my room after we cleaned up.

After half way through the book, I see Adora and Malia asleep. I smile looking at both of them happily. I don't mind them being here in my bed together so I will leave them. I tuck them both in and go to my side of the bed rolling over and going to sleep.

1366 Words 📚👏🏼

1366 Words 📚👏🏼

Thank you for ready. I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to leave some feedback and comment. I love you guys comments and feedback. Have a wonderful night or day where every you are. See you in the next chapter. Love you 💕🤍. Follow on instagram shantiiixoxox.