Chapter 16: Adora

Waking up I rub my eyes and get out of bed

Waking up I rub my eyes and get out of bed. I go to the bathroom and do my business and brush my teeth. One thing about me is I'm always going to be clean.

I leave my room and head downstairs. Downstairs I see Malia up sitting in the living room reading something on her phone. She doesn't see that I'm watching her but she is holding on to her phone for dear life and is biting her lip like crazy.

I sneak up and look over to see what she's reading yes I'm nosy. I read a couple of lines of the book " I felt his dick stiffen inside of my mouth & his hips jerked, sexy moans escaped his lips. A warm & semi-sweet substance fell on my tongue, he moaned loudly". Damn, I see she's a little freaky. I will keep that in mind. I wish that was me and her again. Maybe one day. I clear my throat acting as if I wasn't reading over her shoulder.

She turns off her phone quickly and looks up at me. "Oh hey Good Morning" "You didn't happen to read anything on my phone did you," she says nervously. "Good Morning Malia" "No I just got here but what were you doing on your phone," I ask teasing her slightly. "Oh nothing," she says. "Hmm ok," I say smirking.

I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. Watching some tv for a while Malia turns to me and says"im going to check to see if Adora is up". I nod my head saying "Ok". She turns around and goes to walk out of the living room. As she leaves I stare at her ass thinking about all the things I want to do to her. I am definitely asking her on a date soon. I could ask her to come as my date to this business event im having for work but IDK. I should ask my friends if it's a good idea.

I continue watching tv for a little while. When it comes to working I don't really have a set schedule for me to come in because I am the boss and nobody can tell me anything if im is late or early or if I don't show up they know what to do when im there and when im not there.

Upstairs I knock on Adora's room door and open the door to see her up already

Upstairs I knock on Adora's room door and open the door to see her up already. "Good Morning sweetheart how did you sleep," I ask her. "Good Morning Malia I slept well" she answers back. "Can you come to lay with me?" she asks. "Of course sweetie," I say to her getting in her bed and cuddling her.

I cuddle with her and she yawns starting to talk to me. "Malia am I a nice kid?" she asks sadly.

"Of course you are sweetheart why are you thinking that," I say looking at her worried.