CHAPTER 4

THE DEMONIC BEAST TURNS INTO A CUTE GIRL

CHAPTER 4

AN: HEY EVERYONE, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SHIT STORM THAT IS EVERYONES LIVES IN THIS CHAPTER... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED PEOPLE.

TOKYO

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Mirko was taking Maple to the mall today as it has been two weeks now since she brought her home and has seemed to adjust well enough. Minus the fact she accidentally ate her spoon twice the previous day while eating her soup, but with her stomach acid it was all right according to Recovery Girl. In fact she said that Maple vomit could likely give a person first degree burns if purposely done, due to how potent it is. This they found out after they saw no spoon in the x-ray and induced vomiting, only for said vomit to cause Present Mic who had the misfortune of getting it on him to suddenly scream from pain. Fortunately Eraserhead shut him up by nullifying his quick and knocking him out with a right hook for everyone sake.

However when someone recognized them incognito mode and Maple freaked out the crowd ended up separating them. This caused Mirko to freak out and yell at them all to back off so she could find her daughter they all scared off. Fortunately for her Ingenium was in the area with his brother doing some clothes shopping when they heard the commotion and agreed to help her. What she ended up finding made her blood boil and as a result she ran forward prepared to kick her way through the problem like always.

Maple after slipping through the excited and jostled crowd via crawling through their legs found an alley not too far where there was no one following her. However as she was finally taking notice of the details of the alley she noticed a girl sitting down against the wall of one of the buildings. Her blond hair was in two small messy buns on either side of her head, her yellow cat eyes were dilated. Sharp intakes of breath were her only source of oxygen with suddenly stopped when she took notice of Maple after she took a step forward towards them. Before she could say anything the girl dashed towards her, box cutter pulled out. The blond girl grabbed one of Maple arms with her free hand while the one holding the knife was brought to her neck. Maple however was far too focused on the girls disheveled appearance to realize she was swinging a knife at her. What she did notice however was a particular scent she had become fond of since she had came to this world. "You smell like blood, do you like it too?" Maple asked the girl causing her mind and body to come to a complete halt.

Himiko Toga had just attacked her crush a few days ago and was now on the run hiding in an alley trying to wrap her head around what she just did. That was when a black haired girl had entered the alley smelling as though she was covered in blood despite being completely clean. The metallic smell that she craved wafted through the air to her nose causing her already high strung instincts to go off on her. However when the girl she tried to attack said she liked blood as well it made her freeze up not sure how to respond next. "I(PANT)do(PANT)but I(PANT)really need some(PANT)." Himiko said having to catch her breath in-between every other or few words.

Maple was wondering why the girls parents did not give her proper amounts of blood like her new mother did for her. So she got an idea to try and help the girl cause that is what a hero was supposed to do. "Do you want to bite me? I can regenerate any wound instantly so no need to worry about leaving a scar." Maple said as she casually offered what was supposed to be an enemy help like she always did.

Himiko who was utterly surprised at the kindness of the girl standing before her, had begun to tear up as she dropped the box cutter. Almost falling down as the girl caught her with both arms slowly falling to their knees as Himiko began to feel the intense warmth of Maple body radiate into her. She then bit Maple shoulder with her full strength unintentionally as between her starvation for blood and her overflowing emotions she had no composure left at the moment. Maple who barely felt anything at all simply patted her head as telling the girl it was going to be all right now. After Himiko had just drank enough blood to make anyone other than Vlad King and now apparently Maple collapse from blood loss. She had recovered her senses to notice the other girl was smiling at her seeming pleased with what happened. They introduced themselves as Maple... it was a cute name and its sweetness suited her perfectly. "My name is... Himiko it is just Himiko, hey can we-" but she was cut off by the huff from a well know known hero Endeavour spotting them.