26

••word count - 1,309••

word count - 1,309

"Are you gonna go?" Robin said, staring at the paper I showed her. We were under the bleachers at school as lunch was going on. I didn't know who else to tell because I was scared.

The anxiety running through my veins all month has me feeling so sick. I knew I had to tell Eddie soon before he finds out on his own.

We are about to graduate in a week, and I still haven't decided what to do. "I think so?". I shrugged, pulling my knees to my chest. Robin gave me a crazy look once I responded to her.

She shakes her head, turning to me, "You think? Come on, y/n, this has been your dream since like forever".

"I know, but it would be hard leaving everyone, especially you

"I know, but it would be hard leaving everyone, especially you." I poke her on the arm, and she smiles. I knew Robin would be supportive; she always was.

Ever since I met her, she had this big idea that I would become this amazing photographer. Maybe she's right, but I really needed to think this through.

Just a little bit.

I set my head on her shoulder as I felt sad, not knowing what to do. Robin wrapped her arm around my shoulder, "You'll be okay, y/n. We will keep in contact for sure, and I can always visit with Steve".

"Yeah, maybe California girls are what he needs," I joke as she starts to laugh.

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

I sat in Eddie's trailer as I waited for him to come back from hellfire. I was hoping he did pass because he hasn't told me yet. It is supposed to be his last one before graduation.

He told me he had some surprises for me. My eyes scanned all the photos I had developed. I picked up one of Eddie's and couldn't help but smile.