22

• •word count - 1,130••

word count - 1,130

Eddie

After many attempts to fall asleep, I couldn't. I tossed and turned to finally look over at y/n sleeping.

Her hair was sprawled everywhere, as light snores came from her lips. I didn't know what this was, a relationship, maybe? I don't know but I just wanted to be around her.

All I know is the thought of someone touching her the way I do scares me. Kissing her and making her feel the way I do, makes me want to scream.

I didn't want anyone to see her the way I do. She's for my eyes only. And only mine.

A smile formed on my lips as y/n moved closer, making me pull her closer. I pressed my lips to her forehead feeling safe with her in my arms.

I don't know what I would do with myself if I had never met her.

Son of a bitch, I don't know why my uncle needed this movie so badly. I shook my head as I threw my cigarette to the ground, walking toward Family video.

I always dreaded coming here. Steve worked here and was a bit of an asshole every time. He never wanted to help me or just was rude.

I made my way inside and looked up, seeing a girl standing at the front. I've never seen her before, she must be new.

Who was she?

The short girl gave me a small smile, and I made my way over to the horror movies. I couldn't find it anywhere. My eyes must have scanned the selves over ten fucking times.

A groan came from my lips, and I shook my head. Just as I was about to give up. I heard a voice behind me, "Excuse me, do you need help?".

I turned around to see the girl in front of me. I looked at her as her kind eyes stared at me, as she gave me a soft smile. My eyes traveled down, taking in every aspect of her.

I'd never seen anyone so fucking beautiful before. The way her eyes stared into mine. She was an absolute stranger, but at the same time, I felt like I knew her all my life.

Jesus Christ, who is this girl?

Realizing how long I'd been staring, I finally spoke up, "uh, just looking for Friday the 13th". She nodded and walked passed me, going to the self. I watched as she reached all the way to the top.

Shit, maybe I should help? I mean, it's the least I could do. She was pretty short.

Her small hands grabbed it, and she turned back to me. I sighed, scratching the back of my neck, "you know I could've grabbed it." She handed me the tape, and I thanked her.

She shrugged, "No big deal, I do it all the time." I gave her a nod, and she walked past me, going back to the other section. 

I stared at her as she stood fixing all the tapes.