Chapter 5

Amber's POV

Today's Tuesday September 27th. I don't think am gonna ever stop getting beat up at school. I don't think he forgot about what happened last night. Kyle will always think of something. Me and Ryder are friends now. Am glad I have a friend now. That makes me happy. I haven't told him what's happening at home yet. I went home and got a snack then went to my room and put my stuff away then headed down to the basement. I took a deep breath then walked in happier then ever. "You ready for this?" my dad asked. "Ready as I'll always be" I said. My dad smirked then started beating me up. About 20 into the session I heard the basement door open. "What the heck are you doing!?" my mom shouted. "Mom please leave!" I shouted. "Did you plan this Amber?!" my dad shouted. "What are you doing to her?! I got home early to cheek up on your guys and this is what you do to her! Abuse her really?! She's your daughter and she doesn't deserve this!" my mom shouted. "You shouldn't have came home early! Now you get beat up to!" my dad shouted. "Me and Amber are moving out! Amber leave the house! I'll pack you stuff up and I'll text you the address of the house later!" my mom shouted. "She not going anywhere!" my dad shouted. I rolled over to get up off the ground. My dad grabbed me and punched me in the stomach super hard. I got knocked back down to the ground. My dad put one foot on top of me then pressed down hard. I saw my mom punch him in the face and help me up. I ran to my room and put on my leather jacket then ran outside. I didn't stop running until I couldn't see the house anymore. I put my hood up then started crying. I walked a little faster. My dad better not hurt my mom or else. Soon after I heard the sound of a motercycle. I looked up and there was a motercycle right next to me. I looked at the person and realized that it was no other then Kenickie Murdoch. I made my hood tighter. I hope Kenickie didn't see me. I didn't get very far when I heard him get off his motercycle and start walking towards me. I walked faster but he grabbed me and turned me around. "Hey sweetheart. What are you doing walking all by yourself?" Kenickie asked. "Leave me alone Kenickie" I said. "You know who I am?" Kenickie asked. "I go to your school but am not noticed by that many people so you probably wouldn't know who I am" I said. "What's your name?" Kenickie asked. "Am not telling you" I said. He tried to take off my hood but I stopped him. "Why are you wearing your hood?" Kenickie asked. "None of your business" I said. "Acting tough I see" said Kenickie. He started beating me up. After a few minutes he stopped. He helped me up then sat me on the edge of the sidewalk and sat next to me. I tried standing up but he pulled me back down and put his arm around me. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "Cause I felt like it" said Kenickie. He stayed by my side for 10 minutes then left. I slowly got up. My mom sent me the address then I started walking over there.

Kenickie's POV

I wonder who that mysterious girl was. I enjoyed beating her up a little bit but I knew it wasn't the right thing to do. I hope Danny doesn't get mad after I tell him. I kept driving until I found Danny. I stopped at the side of the road then ran over to him. "Hey Danny" I said out of breath. "Hi. You alright?" Danny asked. I got out a cigarette and started smoking. "Yeah am fine" I said. "Okay good" said Danny. "I have something to tell you though but you might get mad" I said. "Okay let's hear it" said Danny. "So I was driving my motercycle around when I saw this girl walking alone. I got out and asked her a few questions cause she said she knew who I was. She said she goes to our school but she refused to tell me her name. Hears the part you probably don't wanna hear. I sort of beat her up for a few minutes. After that,I was comforting her then I left" I said. "You beat up a girl!" Danny yelled. "I wasn't thinking when I did!" I yelled. "It doesn't matter! You still did!" Danny yelled. "Sorry" I said. Danny rolled his eyes. "Just don't let it happen again and let me know when you decide to beat someone up" said Danny. "Okay fine" I said. Danny got on his motercycle and drove away. I threw my cigarette away then went on my motercycle and drove away.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Have a good day!